Author Topic: "james schneider" sends me gay research over PM  (Read 14067 times)

also: let's remember that this akio we're talking about, who has a severe hate boner for entropia and members

+ how would he get a screenshot of that convo?? he hates and has no contact with zapk nor queeba

i'm a bit skeptical
"this is akio we're talking about" chuckled.

I noticed the name said "Mr Queeba" on both of them, possible impersonator?

what does that prove?
he just took a screenshot of the chat log then took a screenshot of queeba's profile most likely

also heres a bonus for all you cool kids

I noticed the name said "Mr Queeba" on both of them, possible impersonator?
jesus christ
i was setting an example of how discord pms could be faked
thought i wasnt getting that out good enough
its just why we shouldnt always trust them but in akios case it seems to be true

i posted it because conspiracy geniuses eon and kochieboy, the dynamic jewo, liked to assume that im trying to frame somebody. all of those images were sent to me by zapk. zapk has been messaging me on discord and he is on my steam list.

yeah it's him then

i posted it because conspiracy geniuses eon and kochieboy, the dynamic jewo, liked to assume that im trying to frame somebody
do you really just think everybody is gonna automatically believe something that can easily be faked

i posted it because conspiracy geniuses eon and kochieboy

he didnt say that at all?

what?

i posted it because conspiracy geniuses eon and kochieboy, the dynamic jewo, liked to assume that im trying to frame somebody. all of those images were sent to me by zapk. zapk has been messaging me on discord and he is on my steam list.

Please pick a post of mine where I implied you were framing someone

Because he wants to frame them out of a petty grudge.
stufflord you are 0 for 2

hes talking to loving clownfish about queeba

not you at all

seriously what the forget, open your eyes

Well this is a rollercoaster

he was talking about queeba lol

oh i guess i am 1 for 2 now, i did indeed misread.

also stufflord don't be such a hypocrite my friend, you bailed after i proved you wrong like 3 hours ago

ok, we need the id of the other queeba
as ive said in my other thread about this, it is very easy to fake a differentiator