Cca is back - Auios (49620)

Author Topic: Cca is back - Auios (49620)  (Read 12762 times)

this is the real him and he's on the blockland survival server right now, he talks and acts like him and since it's cca i don't expect him to be doing any good

searching up the ID 49620 on daprog's and greek2me's blid lookups bring up no results

note: tills is also friends with cca

searching up the ID 49620 on daprog's and greek2me's blid lookups bring up no results

wait how do you know for sure then
i mean i know there's this
he talks and acts like him
but that doesn't seem like enough

i'm on the server and i say cca's name to ask him something

although it wouldn't hurt to get the full chat just in case you or he said something else

although it wouldn't hurt to get the full chat just in case you or he said something else
the server has about 30 players online and since blockland eventually has a pg up limit and there was an active chat i lost pretty much the rest of the chat logs

i have information that will prove Eon is framing Cca

the server has about 30 players online and since blockland eventually has a pg up limit and there was an active chat i lost pretty much the rest of the chat logs
oh alright, well you didn't talk to him by his in-game name or anything right just cca? cus there could be a chance that he was replying to something else you said
also how tf did you find out anyway
this is him
same with ya like how do you know either was there a chat

fill us in on this dudes

yea its him i just insulted him and he responded to the name cca

Auios is the type of name Cca uses. Cant he just stop?

i have him on steam and it said he was playin blockland earlier

i have him on steam and it said he was playin blockland earlier
disregard this because apparently this didn't happen

oh alright, well you didn't talk to him by his in-game name or anything right just cca? cus there could be a chance that he was replying to something else you said
also how tf did you find out anywaysame with ya like how do you know either was there a chat

fill us in on this dudes
auios is his alias nearly everywhere now