Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319855 times)

you ignored my last attack, wow

ot:

read tablesalt the bee movie script

Everyone loving get her off me

HOLY WATER SHOWER NOW
CLEANSE THE WORLD OF THIS VILE SCUM
aka spray holy water while i am holding a cross
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 08:58:35 AM by failbros2 »

I finish the above ground portion of the base.

Now I draw a power cable from the bunker and start building a railgun

Haha jokes on you tablesalt that was a COPY

Haha jokes on you tablesalt that was a COPY

...Aren't you the copy?

Turn 19 Results

Drydesssets up a number of traps around Agent Legit 22's defense shell.

Merp bites TableSalt, but no damage is inflicted due to physical damage immunities.

Rabbot32 decides that being dead is actually better then living. But the gods are bound to forget that up sooner or later.

Marios & shinyarceus4 combo together. Knocking the Succubus off of Failbros2. Before proceeding to violently beat her to death, finishing off by beheading her with darklight. Inflicting 95 combo damage which becomes 366 given damage increases and darklights damage tripler against demons. The succubi's death immediately disables all trances.

Nix the Glaceon uses his powers to transform into the Treadnaught. However doing so triggers the abrupt death of the I.D.P.D shielder.

Twix creates a brand new character, returning to life.

ReddBoi tries to give the Succubus paranoia but can't, considering she is dead.

CRITAWAKETS forces TableSalt to face Sirius Sigma in Megaman Starforce 3, in the worst possible circumstances. He promptly gets his ass kicked and takes 160 TRUE damage.

TheMrDoors reads the bee movie script in it's entirety to TableSalt. Inflicting 55 magic damage.

Failbros2 sprays holy water while holding a cross, intending to purify this place. The water has no effect as there are no longer any demons.

Nicepoint finishes the above-ground portion of the base, then begins producing a railgun.

Space1255 keeps charging it up.

The Ultimate Edgelord shanks TableSalt. Dealing 95 TRUE damage.

Thunderbird conjures a thunderstorm, inflicting 80 lightning damage to all enemies.

Alpha deploys 'Omega Arm' Firing a large rocket at TableSalt. tablesalt distorts reality, dodging the attack.

Gear Gigant X gear punches TableSalt. But deals no damage due to physical damage immunities.

Spooky Scary Skeletons perform a spooky attack on TableSalt. Inflicting 40 magic damage.

Issac fires his plasma cutter at the Slasher. Inflicting 70 damage which becomes 24 due to damage resistances. The attack severs one of it's limbs, inflicting 250 TRUE damage.

T95 fires it's main gun at the Slasher. Inflicting 100 physical damage which becomes 35 due to damage resistances.

Combat Drone swoops in, unleashing it's vulcan cannon upon Secret Santa. Inflicting 185 physical damage, which becomes 102 given damage resistances.

SIXTH BOSS
{DOUBLE BOSS}

Agent Legit 22
An intriguing stickman with a variety of weapons.
250/1000
Afflicted with 'Defense Matrix'
(Immune to damage for 3 cycles. Restores 250 HP per cycle. Buff removed if user attacks but summons do not affect it)

In the distance, a massive mech comes into view. But for some strange reason the war machine is swallowed up by an interdimensional vortex of unknown origin. Something tells you it'll be back later.

Tablesalt
A nearly inconceivable being that distorts time and space just to exist.
167/1000
Afflicted with 'Otherworldly Distortion'
(Evade increased by 50%. Unlike 'Evade Up' this buff cannot be dispelled)
Afflicted with 'Otherworldly Composition
(Immune to all physical damage. Can still be harmed through true damage)
Afflicted with 'Otherworldly Resistance'
(Immune to 'DEATH' and 'Attack Down')
Afflicted with 'Accuracy Down'
(Accuracy reduced by 50%)
Afflicted with 'Defense Down'
(Takes 25% extra damage from physical sources)

I'll erase you!

Tablesalt fires a pair of lasers from his eyes, straight at Nicepoint & Copy Kirby. The laser disintegrates copy kirby, but just barely misses nicepoint, impacting the railgun he is building instead and disrupting it's progress.

BOSS MINIONS

Combine Soldier Squad
A squadron of alien soldiers with futuristic weaponry
[2] 300/300
Afflicted with 'Squadron'
(When health reaches zero, squad counter decreases by 1 to restore health fully)
Afflicted with 'Defense Down'
(Takes 25% extra damage from physical sources)

The combine soldiers fire their weapons at Alpha. Inflicting 35 damage.

Secret Santa
A jolly man of christmas time, he has deemed the players naughty for inexplicable reasons.
117/500
Afflicted with 'Fatness'
(Takes 45% less physical damage)
Afflicted with 'Fatness'
(Evade decreased by 50%)

Secret Santa draws a candy cane spear before hurling it straight into Alpha's head. Inflicting 70 damage and destroying alpha.

Slasher
A basic necromorph. With powerful melee capabilities. It's presence is the result of a necromorph attraction to issac.
171/500
Afflicted with 'Necromorph Resistance'
(Takes 90% reduced damage. Only takes 65% reduced physical damage)
Afflicted with 'Important Limbs'
(Damage may cause limbs to be severed. Severing a limb inflicts heavy damage to the necromorph)
Afflicted with 'Ignitable Flesh'
(Damage resistances do not apply to fire-element attacks)

The slasher charges in and tries to eviscerate Merp. Merp dodges the attack.

[Cycle News]

Redconer, Rabbot32, Metalliku, and Copy Kirby are dead!

Allies will fight for the players, under control of OP. (With exceptions)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:10:17 PM by lord techno »

Reroll to join the bad guys.

Send out Lunala, now that there's room for allies.

fire generic lazer gun at tablesalt
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:25:50 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

scream in Vietnamese as i run over the blue gaper