Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 308859 times)

Steal his hat and then burn it, then throw it at him

Get Specialized Killing Aced, then shoot the forget out of nicepoint with my Thanatos 50. cal with a Silenced barrel.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:38:35 PM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

I'd say you got the wrong skill name but I'd be nitpicking.

He fixed it so nvm
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:06:10 PM by Marios »

let nicepoint know that he's a greedy dirt bag
lorax movie refrence
edit: nvm i forgot i posted another one
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 09:16:13 PM by TheMrDoors »

Turn 26 Results

Nix the Glaceon gives Nicepoint one million credits to stop attacking the players.

"Oh jee, thanks man. This is the money i needed. But why stop at just one million? The bounty will make it TWO million!"

Twix tells Nicepoint that he isn't a nice point. The joke has no real effect other then just making him laugh.

Marios grabs a typewriter before typing out a sentance that has never been typed before. Claiming that this is a "Proto-TYPE". Nicepoint cringes but isn't harmed.

Space1255 compliments the quality of this day before discharging his energy into kicking a soccer ball right into Nicepoints face. Inflicting 103 physical damage.

shinyarceus4 attempts to leap into space to create a LOIC. But there is no way you could possibly build such a thing on your own, let alone get into space. But you may be able to do so with a little help from a technology expert.

Copy Kirby leaps into the air before delivering a swift kick to Nicepoint. Inflicting 60 physical damage.

JamesH & Merp perform a COMBO ATTACK

JamesH grabs MERP, wielding him by the tail like a club, before swinging him at Nicepoint. Merp takes a chunk out of his flesh as he bites down against him, inflicting 89 physical damage and inflicting 'Bleeding'

Agent Legit 22 chucks an Electromagnetic Grenade into the army base behind Nicepoint. The detonation disables all of the vehicles inside the base, preventing them from being brought out or used against the players.

"Who says i need vehicles to kill you?"

Drydess finalizes the completion of his big stick whacker 3000 with a terrible pun.

Failbros2 attempts to steal Nicepoints morphine kit. He fails, causing Nicepoint to smack him away.

"Trying to take what's mine? Nice try."

TableSalt draws the Onyx Blaster before firing it's dark payload into Nicepoint. Inflicting 46 physical damage and 70 dark-element damage.

ZeUberMedic turns on some hardbass, before proceeding to chuck potatoes at Nicepoint. Inflicting 46 physical damage.

Redconer delivers a trio of kicks at Nicepoint. Inflicting 55 physical damage.

CRITAWAKETS returns to the players side in his player form!

cooolguy32 summons Yostuffsune!

TheMrDoors sings 'Mr.Boombastic'. This song invigorates himself, increasing his attack.

Metalliku steals Nicepoints hat, burns it, then chucks the roasted hat at him.

"That was my favorite hat! I'll kill you for that!"

Bloo Kirby the 2nd buffs himself with 'Specialized Killing Ace'

The Ultimate Edgelord melts completely, revealing a crimson eye inside of his chest. Which fires bullets of pure blood at Nicepoint. Inflicting 45 magic damage.

Thunderbird casts 'Thunderbolt'. Inflicting 39 lightning-element damage to Nicepoint.

Gear Gigant X uses 'Gear Shield'. Protecting itself from any damage this cycle.

The Treadnaught fires an 'Exploding Bullet'. Inflicting 102 bomb-element damage to Nicepoint.

Cyberdemon uses 'Rush'. Closing the distance with Nicepoint. Enabling it to use melee attacks, but cannot use ranged attacks.

Lunala channels 'Moongeist Beam'. Engulfing Nicepoint in lunar energy, inflicting 96 magic damage.

Fighter Squadrons surround Nicepoint and unleash their 'Laser Swarm'. Inflicting 60 total magic damage.

Tanker fires his gun several times, inflicting 30 total physical damage.

Big Stick Whacker 3000 whacks Nicepoint with a big stick, inflicting 45 physical damage.

EIGHTH BOSS

Nicepoint
An awkwardly dressed man with a rather significant admiration for weaponry.
Always carries a morphine kit just in case.
1614/2500
[1]
Afflicted with 'Morphine Kit'
(When health reaches zero, exhausts morphine counter to restore health fully)
(Exhausting morphine counter afflicts 'Morphine Side Effects')

"You are quite aggressive. Lets bring out some defenses!"

Nicepoint deploys a pair of Point Defense Turrets

"..."

Rabbot32 exits the military base, wielding a large Lewis Gun.

BOSS MINIONS

Rabbot32
A soldier equipped with a powerful Lewis Gun. He carries a number of grenades, his deadliest being the Toxic Gas Grenade.
1500/1500
Afflicted with 'Gas Mask'
(Immune to the effects of airborne gas agents)

Point Defense Turret I
A stationary turret with a rotary cannon. Powerful against flesh and light armor.
800/800
Afflicted with 'Armored
(Takes 20% less damage from physical sources)

Point Defense Turret II
A stationary turret with a rotary cannon. Powerful against flesh and light armor.
800/800
Afflicted with 'Armored
(Takes 20% less damage from physical sources)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:14:27 PM by lord techno »

Chuck another EMP grenade which has a wider effect to detonate on both of the sentry turrets.

I punch nicepoint as hard as I can screaming "DOGYAAAAAN!"
Proceed to do a jojo pose
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:56:20 PM by Space1255 »

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:01:40 PM by cooolguy32 »

Since I can't inflict psychological damage via terrible pun, I'll deal physical damage by... Hmm... Excalibur. Right on Nicepoint's skull.

Use the S.D.M.G. on the first turret.

you did what

suckerpunch that blue man for slapping me
this isnt a slap fight

Hire Elon Musk to send me into orbit, where I can start building a LOIC. (charge attack)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 11:32:21 AM by shinyarceus4 »