B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 308908 times)

roll onto the players
also summon micro-explosives minions
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:10:45 PM by NotBomberguy »

Attempt to lead the bomb into the ocean.

oopps i forgot i was ded, i revive myself i guess
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:31:11 AM by ZeÜberMedic! »

Robo-squads fly overhead in transports and airdrop water and fire handicapant all over the fuse.

Kalem fires the Revival Links to any random dead players who did not attack the bomb.

Queen hive conditioning continues. Capture all except a drone from the wild and slowly condition them to Nova Hive life. Keep the queen egg separate, for now. Have Tuevon potentially visit them with pheromones on if he has time.

Send the 1st and 2nd IPF TFs and the 4th, 8th, 12th & 16th PPF TFs to dig a moat around the UB at radius of 0.8 miles, 20 feet deep and 40 feet wide. 5 turns until completion.

I command Legendary Warlock Hulk Hogan to ram his monster truck into the bomb but bail out before it hits

I command Legendary Warlock Hulk Hogan to ram his monster truck into the bomb but bail out before it hits
good plan.....

Turn 130 Results

AL-22 screams violently as he is blinded.

Redconer attempts to run away. Unfortunately; due to his blindness, he runs the wrong way and instead runs straight into the bomb.

texan101 attempts to lead the massive bomb into the ocean, however; that is a futile effort. There is no ocean for MILES!

ZeUberMedic raises himself from the dead.

Robo Squads soar overhead and discharge gallons of water and fire handicapant all over the bombs fuse and the bomb in general. These liquids and fluids are able to soak through the base of the fuse and get inside the bomb; rendering it's explosive payload nearly unignitable.

Kalem activates the revival links. Nicepoint, TableSalt, Failbros2, and Ayebee123.

Peripheral Fleets begin to rapidly construct a large moat around the Underground Bunker.

FOURTEENTH BOSS(es)

NotBomberguy
Colossal Bomb
1/1
Afflicted with 'Catastrophic Destruction'
If this entity dies, it will explode.
This explosion is extremely dangerous and powerful. It will also revive the boss.

NotBomberguy starts rolling towards the players. Redconer runs into him while blinded and gets crushed, while the Hulk Hogan Monster Truck simply gets flattened as it crashes into it.

Dimensional gateways open periodically around the bomb; as multiple smaller bombs descend from the sky. Rather then detonating on impact; arachnid-like legs emerge from the bombs bodies and it's revealed these are mechanically autonomous bombs!

BOSS MINIONS

Bomb-Bots
[1]

Autonomous Bombs
500/500 [5]
Afflicted with 'Squadron'
When this unit loses all health. It will exhaust one squadron counter to restore health fully.
Afflicted with 'Explosive Demise'
This explosion is dangerous to players; however it can be safely detonated at a distance to avoid harm

Bomb-Bots
[2]

Autonomous Bombs
500/500 [5]
Afflicted with 'Squadron'
When this unit loses all health. It will exhaust one squadron counter to restore health fully.
Afflicted with 'Explosive Demise'
This explosion is dangerous to players; however it can be safely detonated at a distance to avoid harm

ATTACK CYCLE START

Operations for containing wild hive and conditioning them to the Nova Hive goes underway. Lab estimates suggest the nova egg is likely to hatch within the next week.

bomb bots dry me off pls
I roll over to the bunker after rolling, or atleast attempting to roll onto the factory
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 03:34:03 PM by NotBomberguy »

Send the Collosus in to deal with bomb bots squadron 1 while I attempt to launch coins at each bomb bot in squadron 2 from half a mile away.

AIR-BORNE: *Fire Upon The Bomb Bots*

Me: *Fires Upon the Second group of Bomb bots.*

I blindly order the Silver Swords to defend any sort of defensive guns or mechs.

take cover from the inevitable explosion caused by the hulk hogan monster truck but still try to toss a bomb at the first squadron of bomb bots
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 06:34:18 PM by TableSalt »