3 (15%)
Politician
2 (10%)
Criminal Politician
5 (25%)
Mob leader
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Identity  (Read 5364 times)

"i can't wait to get home from work and play a game where i can't wait to get home from work and message other players on an app on a virtual pc"

if it doesn't end up a giant cops vs robbers game with the occasional family rp i'd be surprised

i'd be interested in that either way tbh

I feel like a lot of people aren't watching the video and are just going off OP's stuffty description. This might be a pretty good game.

This sounds awful. Games are not supposed to be all encompassing simulations of reality. They're used to practice and train up skills in specific areas. We simplify and "fun-inize" content to focus down on whatever we want our player to pick up.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Expect to see this peak with a couple Twitch Streamers/YouTube Let's Players making hilarious glitch videos, and then hear nothing about it again.

i'd be interested in that either way tbh
can't lie, i would be tempted to at least try it

i wanna be a dirty cop

if you cant dab in this game its not the ultimate life simulator

This sounds awful. Games are not supposed to be all encompassing simulations of reality. They're used to practice and train up skills in specific areas. We simplify and "fun-inize" content to focus down on whatever we want our player to pick up.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Expect to see this peak with a couple Twitch Streamers/YouTube Let's Players making hilarious glitch videos, and then hear nothing about it again.
Again, should probably watch the video. As I've said, they're focused on making it a fun game, not a real life simulator.
OP described it wrong.

if you cant dab in this game its not the ultimate life simulator
how much you wanna bet that there will be dabbing ingame

OP described it wrong.
The game's description coming from blatant memory can be a little inaccurate, sorry about that.

pretty sure this will end up as a stufffest between police and criminals, nothing really interesting to do otherwise

this is going to be forgeted the hour the game is released and this kind of sounds too good to be true, I am going to buy anyway
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 07:21:29 PM by cooolguy32 »

this looks interesting to me

hopefully it is more than gta 5-2

why the hell are you such a video game elitist
why don't you practice and train up the skill of shutting the hell up about the definition of a video game
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:15:55 PM by Daswiruch »

you're failing a game design class right