3 (15%)
Politician
2 (10%)
Criminal Politician
5 (25%)
Mob leader
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Identity  (Read 5371 times)

can't wait to be a drug dealing DEA officer

pretty sure this will end up as a stufffest between police and criminals, nothing really interesting to do otherwise
Gang wars though, fighting over controllable objectives.

I'm going to be a homeless alley slasher, calling card pending.

brb going to do things i can do in real life to prove this game makes no sense just do it in real life what are you waiting for forget you

brb going to do things i can do in real life to prove this game makes no sense just do it in real life what are you waiting for forget you
It is monumentally easier to get a job in a videogame than in real life. To become a police officer you have to go to college for law enforcement and then do training, in this I imagine it's as simple as walking into the pd and clicking "get job". It also allows for more opportunities to do stuff that in real life you have an extremely low chance of doing, most of us will never be able to drive a formula 1 car in real life but we can do that in games (I hope including this one).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:27:39 PM by MoltenKitten »

It is monumentally easier to get a job in a videogame than in real life. To become a police officer you have to go to college for law enforcement and then do training, in this I imagine it's as simple as walking into the pd and clicking "get job".

But then it wouldn't be "the ultimate life simulator" because getting jobs isn't easy in real life.

you're failing a game design class right
I'm getting my Bachelor at the ceremony next year. Look back; I got Distinctions/High Distinctions in all Game Design classes.

I also have a job in the industry. I know what the forget I'm on about.

-snip-
actually as a law enforcement officer you're almost guaranteed a job right out of training. Agencies can choose to vouch you into training where you will become hired if you pass the final at the end of the 9 week academy, which is paid for by the way.

I'm nearing completion of my degree and I'm already being contacted by various agencies around my area.

actually as a law enforcement officer you're almost guaranteed a job right out of training. Agencies can choose to vouch you into training where you will become hired if you pass the final at the end of the 9 week academy, which is paid for by the way.

I'm nearing completion of my degree and I'm already being contacted by various agencies around my area.
But don't you need to do physical training? That's what I was referring to

what mcjob said, this is gonna flop. nobody plays video games to play life, even things like darkrp on gmod most people are going homeless and chucking shoes at passerbys, selling giant ass loving guns, cooking drugs, and becoming crime lords with big ass bases. Nobody plays video games to "experience life".

if this is a game based on real life i might as well be level 99 in doing all of my chores at home

when you become a level 99 at lawnmowing you get a golden lawnmower for f r e e

Darkrp HD edition with more stuff to do.

But don't you need to do physical training? That's what I was referring to
A week of on/off physical training at least. If you're already in good shape, you won't break a sweat. Pt for the police force is vastly different from army Pt in the fact that you just need to maintain a good shape, It's mostly cardio so yeah there's some running/laps/miles involved.