3 (15%)
Politician
2 (10%)
Criminal Politician
5 (25%)
Mob leader
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Identity  (Read 5377 times)

literally anything in real life? can i suck my weenie in the game?

literally anything in real life? can i suck my weenie in the game?
probably not because it's not commonly possible and is completely inhumane

But then it wouldn't be "the ultimate life simulator" because getting jobs isn't easy in real life.
Good thing the game doesn't call itself that.
It calls itself an MMO, not a simulator.

Well, I decided to take a look into the site.

Considering the size of the dev team, I wouldn't be surprised if environments started looking the same after 60km, and this really does look like DarkRP standalone.

i will never even think about playing this game unless you can be a chef and cook whatever you want

no pre-made models, no list of things to cook

i want to be able to find a can on the side of the road, throw it on the grill, cut it up and season it, and then serve it at my 5-star restaraunt.

i will never even think about playing this game unless you can be a chef and cook whatever you want

i want to be able to find a can on the side of the road, throw it on the grill, cut it up and season it, and then serve it at my 5-star restaraunt.

I'd love a sandboxy role-playing game like this.

like SS13 but even deeper

imagine chopping a man's richard off and then cooking it

You could probably actually suggest that on Identity's forum

another thing is this sounds like Darkrp, but like sta-
this really does look like DarkRP standalone.
damn, someone already said it.

The most fun I had in DarkRP was being a Nutella Dealer and then becoming mayor because my name was "autistic sandmonday"

I don't want to have high hopes for this game, but the one thing I want is for it to be good, but as other people said, it's most likely going to flop, but maybe if Suburbia succeeds Identity could be solid?

The most fun I had in DarkRP was being a Nutella Dealer and then becoming mayor because my name was "autistic sandmonday"

i remember the time when stalkers are still relevant jobs

i remember playing darkrps a long time ago so i'm hype

like SS13 but even deeper
you used to be able to fractal fry items in ss13, such as frying the captain's id in the deep frier 10 times to make a "deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried captain's spare id".
then the fun police patched it out, along with infinitely stacking sandwiches that went off the loving screen.

if a game can recreate that, i'm sold.