Author Topic: Make Eventing Great Again (Update)  (Read 35165 times)

Text with quotation marks in it stops working when using Make Eventing Great Again.

In my case it breaks centerprint text and displays a console error

(see attached console log)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:44:21 PM by Planr »

MEGA is disrupting all sorts of events on my server. The default pong build no longer works with the mod enabled, as well as cancelevents, toggleeventenabled, and seteventsenabled.

Are you guys tampering with default events or what?

He rewrites the whole system, so yes. I advise uninstalling it until it's fixed

MEGA is disrupting all sorts of events on my server. The default pong build no longer works with the mod enabled, as well as cancelevents, toggleeventenabled, and seteventsenabled.

Are you guys tampering with default events or what?
If you type /toggleeventpackage and set it to off then everything should work fine. It'll go back to using the default system, but you won't be able to utilise the input parameters part of the addon. Everything cosmetic like colouring, indentation, copy-pasting etc will still work though! :)

Hey I actually made an update tell me how it works.

I'm not having any more problems, so I think you fixed it :)

I still can't get the save/load functions to work though.

did you disable the input event parameters by default?

did you disable the input event parameters by default?
Yes, in that fix I uploaded a month ago.
I'm not having any more problems, so I think you fixed it :)

I still can't get the save/load functions to work though.
Saving/loading events doesn't work? Weird, I don't remember having any issues with it, I'll check it out later.
Do you have any other eventing add-ons?

Broken all of my opened events and broke the GUI.

Broken all of my opened events and broke the GUI.
Care to elaborate?
Like what other GUI modifying add-ons you might have?

Also a question, what does "opened events" mean? Do you mean pre-existing events you've already written and are now opening/editing with MEGA installed?

Whenever someone posts about how the mod 'breaks everything' all I can do is assume they're running it with another events gui mod. This mod has its bugs but generally speaking it's been tested and works.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:45:36 PM by DrenDran »

So do people still use this?
Came back to Blockland for a week and was wondering if there's anything I can fix on this.