Make Eventing Great Again (Update)

Author Topic: Make Eventing Great Again (Update)  (Read 35168 times)

So... I tried to make an onActivate->Player->Kill event, and the gui broke when I put in the activate:

Bunch of console errors aswell:

« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 09:13:59 AM by Zeblote »

I see a button named "VCE Client" in there. Try disabling VCE and trying again.

I can see you have Client_EventGUIPlus installed too. If you remove that it will work fine.
Nothing to do with VCE Client button. That would have 0 effect.

System_Eventing replaces all the functions of it anyway, so you won't be missing much :p

Yeah I kinda forgot to throw that thing out, will try again without later

Contents: 100% YES.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 07:00:29 PM by SuperSuit12 »

SWEET MERCIFUL JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY

THE CAVALRY HAS loving ARRIVED

why is everyone so excited about this add-on? it's actually really stuff becuase you can't save anything with it at all.
sure you can save the events to the client but you can't save any of the extra formatting to the server whatsoever, and even if the creator decides to add that functionality how on earth is it going to be compatible with any autosaver?
and also why is there no auto-updater inside the add-on?? this is a really dumb decision, especially on an add-on that requires both the server and client to have the add-on installed.
basically I don't think anyone should use this add-on because it doesn't have any server save functionality whatsoever and any sort of save system that will be created later on will most likely be either super buggy and not be compatible with autosavers at all.

We are now one step closer to making blockland great again.