dumb stuff you did as a kid: the thread

Author Topic: dumb stuff you did as a kid: the thread  (Read 4296 times)

when i was like 1 i jumped off a table and slammed my loving head into the top corner of a metal chair
i almost got stitches and i still have the scar
oh stuff when i was like 6 i jumped in the shower and the shower door had like this thing at the end which curved up and i just slammed my loving forehead right into it
i was dizzy as hell and there was blood running down my head but it didnt really hurt at all surprisingly
i had the scar till i was like 10 or maybe not i dont really check

when i was brushing my teeth earlier today i brought my head up after spitting with such force smashed it straight into a wall

chewed on my shirt a lot
same

in pre-school I did some stuff that got me in trouble such as throwing a chair.

when i was like 1 i jumped off a table and slammed my loving head into the top corner of a metal chair
i almost got stitches and i still have the scar
typical texan

i drank a soda can full of ciggie ash because i was thirsty.
tastes like you expect it would, charcoal.
Same here, but I didn't drink it all, just got a sip before spitting it out. When I lifted it, my dad and his friends were like "NOOO!"

I jumped on a piece of glass when I was like, 3.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 08:00:15 AM by SimpleFish »

signed up for the blockland forums
help
I can't leave

eat a leaf from a bush

LOTS of them

I put a loving key on a power outlet
don't ask

i used to piss in my mother's closet for some reason

i was dizzy as hell and there was blood running down my head but it didnt really hurt at all surprisingly
This is what happens in boxing as well, when you take hits to the face sometimes you can't feel anything even tho there is blood pouring out of your head.

OT:

jump into wood and breaking my jaw while tons of blood fell out of my mouth in plain view of many students

fracturing my lip during a basketball game, my friend accidentley smashed his forhead into my mouth and I ended up with blood pouring out of my lip, I then got pissed off and spat out all my blood onto the gym floor in front of everyone. I honestly don't know why I did that

pushing a girl into a puddle of mud for no reason. I have no idea why I did that

Once I was jumping on the couch with my cousin and I fell off, and smacked my right eyebrow right into the corner of the glass coffee table. I had to get 4 stitches and I still have a pretty nice sized scar there lmfao

Also when I was a toddler I drank salsa straight out of the cup in an El-Chico restaurant with my aunt