Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam

Author Topic: Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam  (Read 13029 times)

He did this with bots on my server today as well.
I was gone for just a moment and all of sudden everyone was screaming at him for causing massive lag, which caused me to have a lot of trouble to get my mouse on the clear bricks button indeed.

Did you try setting the "too far" distance?
What I mean is that they go really far away from me and all the players and start making a cube of 1x1 event spam.

What I mean is that they go really far away from me and all the players and start making a cube of 1x1 event spam.

Yeah. The too far distance should be able to deal with that. At least so I believe, I haven't seen it working.

Yeah. The too far distance should be able to deal with that. At least so I believe, I haven't seen it working.
it prevents players from building too far from their player. if he jets out to the distance and builds he can still spam.

he's done it to me too, on multiple occasions
i gave him chances but he nearly crashed me because i didnt have a bot limit at that time

i found him once on mas vs bugs server
luckily, there were no vehicles but cannons at the time

my server

Germestar is at it again, he came to a bedroom freebuild and started his usual schtick. the host cleared the bricks, then germestar started acting like he wasnt causing the lag despite the fact that both the users 77x5ghost2 and TGB saw him spam. As soon as his bricks were cleared the lag stopped, but he started his whole "it wasnt me!!!" thing shortly thereafter.

Im bumping this as a PSA, if you have a server and you have building enabled, ban Germestar IMMEDIATELY. The only reason he even exists on Blockland is to spam and crash servers, on any server I have seen him on he has caused NOTHING but trouble and he seems to even get off on it in an almost masochistic way. I doubt he will ever change his ways, banning him permanently is the only cure, how he hasnt been revoked yet like Ki is beyond me.

If you have a server and you have building enabled, ban Germestar IMMEDIATELY.

How he hasnt been revoked yet like Ki is beyond me.

No need to ban him guys...

Oh is that right Eh?

a key revoke for just spawning vehicles to lag a server?
i think you're overreacting here; key revokes are reserved for those people who are problem users, distribute hacks, spam research/gore, and do other nasty stuff within blockland and the forums.
crashing servers is a key revoke offense and badspot has revoked people before for it

Germestar talked to me about his key revoke, and we ended up having a long ass conversation as I attempted to explain to him why his ban was valid.
pagestretch warning

does he speak english at all lol

doublepost

because it looks like it's his seecond language