Author Topic: Germestar (87537) - Trying to crash my server with vehicle collision spam  (Read 12892 times)

delet this drama now young man how shameful of you

Yes mr admin here to delet thread
/s
Good on the revoke, I dunno why he says it isn't fair

I dunno about you but the way he responded to this seems like an "Im sorry that I got caught" apology.

ask germestar where he is from

you should let him write the explain

I dunno about you but the way he responded to this seems like an "Im sorry that I got caught" apology.
Image is broken.

his new id is 214931
Confirmed (sort of), Germestar's new ID is actually 214391

oh yeah
he spawned insane numbers of bots on the mimic bots server too

Germestar will try anything to crash the server. Was on a server with him once and he's always lagging freebuilds.

/support, evidence strongly indicates he has quite the history of doing this.

/support

I hate people who wreck the fun out of people hosting. Long ago when I used to host, this user, Kelp (ID 48383), came on while I was talking to my Dad on the phone, and started spamming vehicle explosions via relay events. Causing people to lag and slow my game down at the same time. He denied it and tried hiding innocent, but I banned him permanently after clearing his "spamming" bricks.

Yeah, if someone pulls this kind of stuff and tries to blatantly deny it even though there's concrete evidence against them, the best thing to do is to ban them permanently.