Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.

Author Topic: Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.  (Read 10484 times)

Saga is one of the worst LEGO games
for me it was my first lego game so it was a great experience

how can one be worse than another all the tt lego games are the same
level design and degree of bugginess

for me it was my first lego game so it was a great experience
If I send you a package of all the classic LEGO games, wrapped in a pretty bow and a card that says "I'm sorry for your childhood, here's something to try and make up for it", would you play them all?

If I send you a package of all the classic LEGO games, wrapped in a pretty bow and a card that says "I'm sorry for your childhood, here's something to try and make up for it", would you play them all?
yeah probably lol

Oh another game I really like is Shadow Hearts: From the New World

The game is pretty kick ass and it's one of the only turn-based games I like, but it takes ages to progress in the story and the random encounter battles get obnoxious really fast

yea man i love all of the lego games

Lego Racers
it's really easy to abuse the warp powerup and it's really dumb that the last three tracks before rocket racer were like just reversed versions of the first three tracks.

Megaman Starforce 3.

First of all, it never recieved a release out of japan and the USA. Also, Nintendo WFC is down and thus an important game feature is down: Multi-Noise and Brotherbands. Meh, atleast Rogue Noise is really OP.

Oh and navigation in the post game astro waves is atrocious. The difficulty for the final boss and the post game bosses spikes up dramatically and dont even get me started on Crimson Dragon Sigma. There is a reason he is the last boss you will fight. Turns out Sirius Sigma is less powerful(The True Final Boss with like, 4x power).

aw man i loved the StarForce series

earthbound - kind of hard early on, bringing it down to rng whether you win, which may discourage new players to continue on

Mount & Blade: Warband

The engine is complete garbage

blockland but its full of nerds

Going by the amount of hours i have, APB:R would be my favourite game

its flaw? its loving apb:r

Four words: Joint operations, typhoon rising.
Pure military forgetaround. The only problem with the game are the graphics and some sound effects.

• Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Not enough fan art of Hena
  • Legend of Grimrock II - Modding community is lackluster
  • Super Metroid - Nintendo won't make another one
  • Metal Gear Solid - The sequel is garbage