how do you feel about transgender people?

Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 22093 times)

how did a conversation about transgender people turn into a loving argument about the english language

because liberals argue by constantly changing the subject when they lose

its a shame in my opinion that transgenderness is a thing

because liberals argue by constantly changing the subject when they lose
i mean it was actually alternative who changed the subject

well alternative is the most liberal person in this thread. look at the his posts its all liberal propoganda

well alternative is the most liberal person in this thread. look at the his posts its all liberal propoganda
Not even an inkling of a drop of Liberal blood in my entire body.

how did a conversation about transgender people turn into a loving argument about the english language

the idea of transgender rights carried over to the idea of racial rights, which, in turn, brought up the idea of variations of the english language, which includes AAVE.

"Don't ask, Don't tell."

As long as they don't pull a vegan and scream, "I'M TRANSGENDER." everytime they see someone. I personally wouldn't date one as I'd still feel as I'm kissing a guy tbh.

I personally wouldn't date one as I'd still feel as I'm kissing a guy tbh.
since when would you have a problem with that

not eeveryones gay toaster strudel

are you loving to me? ill loving you

then who is 'gay toaster strudel'

I personally wouldn't date one as I'd still feel as I'm kissing a guy tbh.

is that because its literally a guy?

if stocking dressed up as a woman i'd still feel like it was a guy.......................... ..........

if stocking dressed up as a woman i'd still feel like it was a guy.......................... ..........
stocking is the hidden gender, unlockable after changing your gender 100 times. it's a hidden achievement