Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 22101 times)

As someone who is transgender and hasn't started full trasitioning until recently. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people are actually quite ambivalent on the situation. It's usually too small to warrant any big, showy reaction and to just totally explode on someone would be a richard move. It's genuinely not a problem until you are related to or friends with someone in the social extremes. Honestly, I'm here to bust the myth that just because someone is transgender, they always act like a special snowflake. Out of this entire experience, the only thing I wanted was to be treated like a normal human being. And guess what... my friends never bullied me, my family still loved me and I never got kicked out of my college just because my gender identity if different from my love. I will forever be male, I will never deny that. But how I present myself will always be feminine and I will always try to present myself as a woman. I won't ever push myself on others to use correct pronouns because I get it, I struggle to talk to my trans friends all the time like that. In fact, until I'm fully presentable, I don't expect anyone to call me any different. I want to break this habit of people calling trans people this disgusting leftist fascists that want to create a world of dominance by the special snowflakes. Because in reality, most of us are just normal people trying to live normal lives with the dice we rolled. For me it was low testosterone. I have abnormally low testosterone, which may be caused by my pituitary not functioning correctly. I look a little more effeminate and behave a little more effeminate. And it's a crapshoot I'm working to make the best out of. I'm planning on going on HRT as soon as I get college and my whole "planned parenthood" thing out of the way. Hopefully things will work out and I continue to keep the support of those I love. As for you guys, I never expect anyone here to understand, and if people hate me more for this then... I guess that's how it'll be. I guess that's that for a while, onto our regularly scheduled stuffshow.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 03:58:52 AM by Kochieboy »

I'm here to bust the myth that just because someone is transgender, they always act like a special snowflake.

Does anyone actually think that or is it just a strawman

Does anyone actually think that or is it just a strawman

Apparently people do, and that's what discouraged me about coming out with my dysphoria for the longest amount of time. I got it stuck in my head that if I showed any sign of it, I'd get thrown under the bus, tenfold.

I got it stuck in my head that if I showed any sign of it, I'd get thrown under the bus, tenfold.

I wonder who's fault that is

I wonder who's fault that is

Well... you got me there. I got help though, I had to finally speak up about things when everything just started boiling over. I'm glad I did too, I don't think I've ever been more optimistic about things in my life.

"transgender people" implying they're still people lol

I think that gender dysphoria is a mental illness, but the only real way to treat it is to let people be how they want. I do think that love change surgeries are a bit too far, however.

Oh them? I think they're called traps.

As someone who is transgender and hasn't started full trasitioning until recently. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people are actually quite ambivalent on the situation. It's usually too small to warrant any big, showy reaction and to just totally explode on someone would be a richard move. It's genuinely not a problem until you are related to or friends with someone in the social extremes. Honestly, I'm here to bust the myth that just because someone is transgender, they always act like a special snowflake. Out of this entire experience, the only thing I wanted was to be treated like a normal human being. And guess what... my friends never bullied me, my family still loved me and I never got kicked out of my college just because my gender identity if different from my love. I will forever be male, I will never deny that. But how I present myself will always be feminine and I will always try to present myself as a woman. I won't ever push myself on others to use correct pronouns because I get it, I struggle to talk to my trans friends all the time like that. In fact, until I'm fully presentable, I don't expect anyone to call me any different. I want to break this habit of people calling trans people this disgusting leftist fascists that want to create a world of dominance by the special snowflakes. Because in reality, most of us are just normal people trying to live normal lives with the dice we rolled. For me it was low testosterone. I have abnormally low testosterone, which may be caused by my pituitary not functioning correctly. I look a little more effeminate and behave a little more effeminate. And it's a crapshoot I'm working to make the best out of. I'm planning on going on HRT as soon as I get college and my whole "planned parenthood" thing out of the way. Hopefully things will work out and I continue to keep the support of those I love. As for you guys, I never expect anyone here to understand, and if people hate me more for this then... I guess that's how it'll be. I guess that's that for a while, onto our regularly scheduled stuffshow.
are you going to get a love change surgery?

are you going to get a love change surgery?

Nope, I'm completely okay with having a snake. Like I said, I understand that I'll never be a female, therefore I won't make matters worse by getting a mutilated snake.

Nope, I'm completely okay with having a snake. Like I said, I understand that I'll never be a female, therefore I won't make matters worse by getting a mutilated snake.
oh then do you still consider yourself transgender? even though you aren't in transformation?

oh then do you still consider yourself transgender? even though you aren't in transformation?

Gender is a matter of identity, rather than love. As I said, I forever be male because I will never have ovaries, a womb and vagina. As far as a gender identity goes, I'm more feminine than masculine. Therefore, I identify as a woman.

you said you were doing full transitioning

you said you were doing full transitioning

As in HRT and actually doing something other than cross dressing. What made me make the push was recently I found that I have low testosterone. And more than likely if I wasn't trastitioning, I would have to take testosterone in order to bring things back up. There are certain health problems that can be caused by having a deficit of any hormones, it just depends on the organ that isn't secreting properly. But I digress...