how do you feel about transgender people?

Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 22109 times)

that bitch crazy! she finna give a brother brain damage if they try to go down on her what the forget

imagine licking her clit so good and then she climax and next thing you know your brains are spilling all over the floor
look at me everyone i'm trying to act black

Yeah but they don't hit my knees
not with that attitude they won't

look at me everyone i'm trying to act black
I think you missed my speech about acting white to appeal to the masses. I don't act black on rare occasions, i just act white purposefully 90% of the time so people won't accuse me of being jitank

its called camouflage. it worked for michael jackson and obama, and seeing as you get instantly touchy the moment i post in my native text accent, it works for me too
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:22:03 PM by Perry »

I think you missed my speech about acting white to appeal to the masses. I don't act black on rare occasions, i just act white purposefully 90% of the time so people won't accuse me of being jitank

its called camouflage. it worked for michael jackson and obama
"acting black means using broken english and if you speak properly it means you are trying to act white"

Who's the tribal one again?

Turning a transgender topic into a Bro topic. That's Black Lives Matter for you.

Turning a transgender topic into a Bro topic. That's Black Lives Matter for you.
"acting black means using broken english and if you speak properly it means you are trying to act white"

dude wtf

what are you even getting at anymore? i just made a post as a joke and you instantly get offended because you can't handle people talking any other way than the way you like it.

i talked a certain way, you said 'lmao acting black' and i explained to you that its the way i honestly talk, and now you're accusing me of being tribal, even though you're the one that just said i'm talking black?

are you intentionally trolling or what?

This is the "how do you feel about transgender people?" topic, not a black argument topic.

I'm almost certain you're an Alt Right troll playing the long con. I'm on to you.

I'm almost certain you're an Alt Right troll playing the long con. I'm on to you.
what the hell happened to you? you used to have so much integrity and now you've been reduced to a complete ass almost overnight

Calling black-English 'broken' is pretty false. They've done research on this, and African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) is both linguistically consistent and sensical.

If you're going off regular American English grammar rules, parts of AAVE are technically 'wrong', but so are lots of grammatical conventions and phrases that we use today. If you went back in time to 1790 and talked to random people on the street, they'd think you're handicapped/illiterate.

Xidnaf did a really good video on AAVE. After you watch it, you can scroll down to the comments and laugh at all the angry tribals getting pissy about Xidnaf 'taking ebonics seriously'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkzVOXKXfQk

Calling black-English 'broken' is pretty false. They've done research on this, and African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) is both linguistically consistent and sensical.

typical liberal, making up bullstuff to justify a problem existing rather than trying to fix the problem

This is the "how do you feel about transgender people?" topic, not a black argument topic.

both are deserving of the same treatment but at least black people didnt choose to be black

If you went back in time to 1790 and talked to random people on the street, they'd think you're handicapped/illiterate.

If you did that to him now, there'd be the same reaction

If you did that to him now, there'd be the same reaction
fie! cometh h're and englut mine own coxcomb thee distemperate blinking idiot

fie! cometh h're and englut mine own coxcomb thee distemperate blinking idiot

Who letheth you off there plantation