Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 21550 times)

regardless of whether you want to go through loveual reassignment surgery, there is no 'chopping off' involved.
Excuse me for not studying the act of modifying one's genitals

Just read up on transitioning in general, it's not what you think it is right now. Honestly, it's a bit more complicated than just getting rid of "unwanted parts".

if you want to claim you know something you actually have to know it first

then don't say stuff as if you know it better than people who are going through it dummypants

gas them all
JUST KIODDING I LOVE YOU

if you want to claim you know something you actually have to know it first
Did I ever claim to know how love reassignment occurs?
Just read up on transitioning in general, it's not what you think it is right now. Honestly, it's a bit more complicated than just getting rid of "unwanted parts".
You gonna supply a link or tell me how it is more complicated yourself?

Did I ever claim to know how love reassignment occurs?
yes
I'm sorry but if you don't want to chop off your richard you don't actually want to be a girl and are just doing it for attention

You gonna supply a link or tell me how it is more complicated yourself?

Google exists for a reason. You could find some professional endocrinology & psychology sites to read up on.

yes
No? I did not say "love Reassignment is chopping off a richard", I merely said what I thought it was without saying I knew that was how it was
Google exists for a reason. You could find some professional endocrinology & psychology sites to read up on.
Or you could supply the link if it's so important to you that I know this because what I found is that it isn't more complicated than getting rid of unwanted parts (via transforming them)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 02:19:36 PM by MoltenKitten »

the problem is that you're being contentious and condescending without knowing what you're talking about, which isn't just the technical aspects of how reassignment surgery works, but also how and why people actually get it, and, in general, the nature of gender dysphoria and in what conditions reassignment surgery would be used as a treatment.

I couldn't care less tbh

Or you could supply the link if it's so important to you

You sure are getting upset over somebody disagreeing with you on something you admittedly haven't bothered to read up on before passing judgement.

Or you could supply the link if it's so important to you that I know this because what I found is that it isn't more complicated than getting rid of unwanted parts (via transforming them)

Or I'm not gonna waste my time on you if this is how you're gonna behave. If you have no interest, then just tell me if you are gonna beat around the bush this way.

wow you are a little stuff, huh

Can I get a stripe on my richard