Author Topic: all games are bad  (Read 8835 times)

CrossCode
Ys VI
Secrets of Gridania
Cave Story +
FFXIV
Chroma Squad
Enter the Gungeon

some of them are in Early Access, but they have a lot of content in them right now and they're actually being worked on with care
MY DUUUDES
holy forget i never thought i'd meet anyone else who played this game
The late game of this game. The early game is meh. But i think the fact i got every possible star to show you did post-game stuff like get all the attacks and defeat the post-game boss says it all.
holy stuff same lol, battle network and starforce is my jam so is X and legends
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 10:49:52 PM by maplelink64 »

no it's not gonna happen for sure since they coffin'd it with trials of the blood dragon which literally makes me want to boycott ubisoft

will post responses tomorrow it late af rn

well youre favorite game is one of my least favorite but heres some recommendations

the original fallouts are good if you can get by the mediocre controls and combat.
if you have a controller jet set radio is good
also turok the dinosaur hunter, they just added workshop and theres not a lot of new stuff but enough to entertain you. also the base game, obviously.
if you can get past promto dying every 12 milliseconds final fantasy xv is a pretty good game

fallout 2, jet set radio

simcity 4 and rise of nations will have you playing them for hours

rimworld looks tight as forget
can confirm, rimworld is pretty sweet
here's some tips
-you need someone with 6+ in almost every skill, construction, growing, and cooking have serious impacts (it doesn't just mean they work slower) and medicine is really critical (even 10+ doctors fail at any real surgery). Don't bother with Art, and give Research to the person with the most passion (because they do a lot of it, they'll learn that faster than anything else and it makes them happy to do it). Social is a bonus, as is melee.
-get Realistic Night, A Dog Said/EPOE+EPOE patch, everything by Fluffy (for goodness sake they got their own workshop tag you know it's good) and everything by ZorbaTHut (they both do a lot of minor tweaks. You can skip "Let's Be Honest Here" for Zorba and the Management mod for Fluffy, the management mod is a bit... meta?)
-don't send anyone you like into battle on the front lines, put the most disposable colonists in front (until you have shields! Personal shields can block enemy shots and still be fired over, so as long as the fire doesn't knock down the shield the guy's just a walking one-way wall.)
-Brawlers are good, especially once you have shields; good melee Annoying Oranges good ranged if you get them close enough.
-Pyromaniacs basically have mental breaks at random. Keep them in fireproof places. Seriously.
-Don't leave unstable people with melee weapons. When they go mad they don't use ranged weapons but if you give them a knife they're deadly.
-Keep small animals indoors, they WILL be eaten. Like seriously, I bought like 20-30 eggs once and had like 15 chicks left when the colony finally collapsed because they KEPT GETTING EATED!
-oh also get the skylights mod.

skyrim, but download so many god damn mods its unrecognizable

-get Realistic Night, A Dog Said/EPOE+EPOE patch, everything by Fluffy (for goodness sake they got their own workshop tag you know it's good) and everything by ZorbaTHut (they both do a lot of minor tweaks. You can skip "Let's Be Honest Here" for Zorba and the Management mod for Fluffy, the management mod is a bit... meta?)
dont listen to this guy because he is wrong
okay not quite but play vanilla first and try to appreciate the balance the way it is. mods like EPOE definitely change the balance, so you have to be very careful about what mods you add.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:18:59 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

Convoy
Age of Empires 2 HD Edition
From the Depths
Cortex Command

the jedi knight series, mainly jedi outcast and jedi academy

Also in addition to all the previous games I mentioned, Star Wars Empire at War

has gta v been suggested or not