Author Topic: transgenders allowed in navy july 1st  (Read 12308 times)

aren't there like big psychological checks when you enlist anyways??
Well they let stocking in so can we really be sure?

Absolutely disgraceful.

There is a potential solution though. Put all the transgendered sailors on a ship and then scuttle it.

outrageous. millions of people who, if accepted, are fit and healthy, willing to risk their lives for OUR country?
buuuuulllllllstuff. you mean rates of suicidal thoughts? or Self Delete attempts, even? cause i promise you that half of all transgendered people don't kill themselves.
lol millions.

lol millions.
a new study from the Williams Institute estimates that there are approximately 1.4 million of them [...] That's 0.6 percent of the population.
objectively and factually stupid post

that's an estimate though

You think I didn't google that before posting?

First off, 1.4 million is 0.6 million short of being considered millions.

Even if we go with the greater than one million definition you need to assume that the vast majority of them are fit for service.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:44:53 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Even if we go with the greater than one million definition you need to assume that the vast majority of them are fit for service.
he's saying that when you say millions you think of 20 million not "greater than 1 million"

You think I didn't google that before posting?

if we assume the % to be true of the global population, there's tons.

some people look at facts that contradict their views and learn from them. you just become more stupid. :/

if we assume the % to be true of the global population... 7.5 billion x .06 = four hundred fifty million.

let me correct that to hundreds of millions.

some people look at facts that contradict their views and learn from them. you just become more stupid. :/
Why does whatever you quoted initially say 1.4 million then? Which part did you take out of context?

outrageous. millions of people who, if accepted, are fit and healthy, willing to risk their lives for OUR country?

aside from the plethora of inconveniences being done to accommodate them which is going to make life-at-sea extremely miserable, they're a complete liability and are raising tricare premiums to pay for treatment that very clearly does not work.

buuuuulllllllstuff.
you mean rates of suicidal thoughts? or Self Delete attempts, even? cause i promise you that half of all transgendered people don't kill themselves.

so im actually referencing a report by a liberal institution of attempted Self Deletes, but i cant say your response is unexpected

the creed of the left is "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"

if she really wanted them to stop dying she'd stop treating them like stuff.

Self Delete rate for jews during the holocaust: 25%
Self Delete rate for transgenders in america: 41%

youre asserting that the reason theyre killing themselves is SOLELY because """bigots""" like me make their lives substantially worse than jews during the holocaust and not because gender dysphoria is a real mental illness that society is not allowed to properly treat.

I can't be the only person who got a laugh out of this

i wish someone would explain it to me because i dont get it

if we assume the % to be true of the global population... 7.5 billion x .06 = four hundred fifty million.

let me correct that to hundreds of millions.

sorry dumbass, you lose again. :/

so youre applying the % of US population which is transgender to the entire world where those rates are certainly not the case.

who's the dumbass here again?

if we assume the % to be true of the global population, there's tons.

This is a discussion about the US Navy. There aren't even 450,000,000 US citizens. I regret editing out the part in my post where I called you a loving idiot now.

Why does whatever you quoted initially say 1.4 million then? Which part did you take out of context?
actually I ninja'd that post because because I'm bad at math I ran .06 (thinking of .6%) which is actually 6% instead of 0.6%. so, 45 million--still an astronomical number.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:01:06 PM by McZealot »

I like how this instantly became an argument by page 2.

so you don't want suicidal people on the front lines fighting?

if you were suicidal and you just killed yourself right from the get go, that's a loving dumb way to go.

but blasting into a terrorist hideout with tons of baddies and slamming them into the walls with a hail of gunfire before inevitably biting the bullet is much cool.

but it's the navy so replace the guns with like torcreeps or some stuff

so you don't want suicidal people on the front lines fighting?

if you were suicidal and you just killed yourself right from the get go, that's a loving dumb way to go.

but blasting into a terrorist hideout with tons of baddies and slamming them into the walls with a hail of gunfire before inevitably biting the bullet is much cool.

but it's the navy so replace the guns with like torcreeps or some stuff
regardless of whether or not they're more suicidal, stocking is going to find any little bit of information that makes transgenders look bad.

But they won't let me in because they're afraid I might see a bird and stop focusing on the people shooting at me?