Author Topic: transgenders allowed in navy july 1st  (Read 12312 times)

I like how this instantly became an argument by page 2.

it's an argument because the left has this problem where they outright refuse to fix a problem because doing so acknowledges the problem exists.

gender dysphoria is obviously a disorder that requires real treatment, but rather than get these people real help and prevent them from hurting themselves we push this pseudo-scientific liberal agenda that helps nobody.

regardless of whether or not they're more suicidal, stocking is going to find any little bit of information that makes transgenders look bad.

all you libtards posting in this thread have yet to refute the simple facts that:

1. this treatment is expensive

2. this treatment clearly does not work

3. letting people who are nearly 10x as likely to commit Self Delete work in a field where Self Delete is already a problem is a bad idea

4. the changes being made to navy policy and life aboard a ship will make it more miserable and tedious for everybody

5. tricare premiums will also go up, so sailors are doubly penalized and transgenders continue to not get effective treatment in the name of political correctness

But they won't let me in because they're afraid I might see a bird and stop focusing on the people shooting at me?

turn your disorder into an oppressed race/gender and im sure you'll get your own stateroom and head on a ship somewhere

Self Delete rate for jews during the holocaust: 25%
offset by the high murder rate of jews during the holocaust

why commit Self Delete when you can get shot at

...maybe to avoid torture i guess

so you don't want suicidal people on the front lines fighting?

if you were suicidal and you just killed yourself right from the get go, that's a loving dumb way to go.

but blasting into a terrorist hideout with tons of baddies and slamming them into the walls with a hail of gunfire before inevitably biting the bullet is much cool.

but it's the navy so replace the guns with like torcreeps or some stuff
it makes sense

i mean they'd die anyways so less fear of death

But they won't let me in because they're afraid I might see a bird and stop focusing on the people shooting at me?
what?

how long do u need to be a us citizen to join the military? or do u have to be born in usa to be eligible

well 28% of transmissions have aids so they're pretty much bio hazards

inclusion is good but its kinda bittersweet because... big deal they get to die for the u.s. government now.

so youre applying the % of US population which is transgender to the entire world where those rates are certainly not the case.
you're arguing semantics because you know that this is a stupid point. the point is that there are *tons* of transgendered people--almost as many as the entire population of california. to deny that diverse group access to military service would be just as ridiculous as denying anyone from cali the right to serve.

youre asserting that the reason theyre killing themselves is SOLELY because """bigots""" like me make their lives substantially worse than jews during the holocaust and not because gender dysphoria is a real mental illness that society is not allowed to properly treat.
I never said that--you invented it because you couldn't attack the substance of my argument. They're suicidal for a number of reasons, and telling someone with a 50% chance to have contemplated Self Delete that they are a biological piece of stuff is only going to make it worse. You're a disgusting person to guise your hatred for a massive group of troubled people as concern. It would be like kicking a student off the football team because he has suicidal thoughts. You think that's gonna help him?! You're a piece of stuff.

It's surprising how few people realize that Stocking is just going straight back to trolling.

offset by the high murder rate of jews during the holocaust

why commit Self Delete when you can get shot at
Literally the reason more of them didn't commit Self Delete is because they were killed before they were drove to it. 6 million out of 9.5 million were killed, and 2 million committed Self Delete based on Stocking's 25% number. That's 88%. And then on top of that she doesn't take into account that the demographic of people who apply to the navy is completely and entirely different and will have completely different statistics that apply to them, including Self Delete rate, let alone transgender people who apply to the navy. We won't know the Self Delete rate until we actually get statistics on it. Trying to apply statistics from one demographic to a completely different demographic is a logical fallacy.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 06:01:07 PM by Ipquarx »

how long do u need to be a us citizen to join the military? or do u have to be born in usa to be eligible
I think (but I haven't researched) that you only need to be a citizen, time in the US and whether you were born here doesn't matter

i mean look at the japanese kamikaze worked out great for them in the end

to deny that diverse group access to military service would be just as ridiculous as denying anyone from cali the right to serve.
okay ill just be honest
no it wouldnt

you're arguing semantics because you know that this is a stupid point. the point is that there are *tons* of transgendered people--almost as many as the entire population of california. to deny that diverse group access to military service would be just as ridiculous as denying anyone from cali the right to serve.

no. there are 2.2 million people in the US with schizophrenia, as in there are more people with schizophrenia than with gender dysphoria. meaning they are also a more "diverse group," however, i do not believe they should be allowed to serve for reasons that i hope are obvious.

I never said that--you invented it because you couldn't attack the substance of my argument. They're suicidal for a number of reasons, and telling someone with a 50% chance to have contemplated Self Delete that they are a biological piece of stuff is only going to make it worse. You're a disgusting person to guise your hatred for a massive group of troubled people as concern. It would be like kicking a student off the football team because he has suicidal thoughts. You think that's gonna help him?! You're a piece of stuff.

This paragraph is a beautiful example of liberal arguing tactics: not only did you manage to avoid arguing against any of the facts of evidence I brought forward, but you managed to sanctimoniously attack me while signalling to your fellow leftists what a good person you are and how much you care.

Your ignorance is only hurting more people, and your willful neglect at educating yourself is only going to lead to more sick people not getting the treatment they need.

And then on top of that she doesn't take into account that the demographic of people who apply to the navy is completely and entirely different and will have completely different statistics that apply to them, including Self Delete rate, let alone transgender people who apply to the navy. We won't know the Self Delete rate until we actually get statistics on it. Trying to apply statistics from one demographic to a completely different demographic is a logical fallacy.

You're literally making the claim that statistics that apply to transgender people will in no way, shape or form apply to transgenders who join the Navy. What's so special about transgenders who join the navy?

Again overstating the number of transgender people in America fit for service and conflating it with the potential global population and making silly brown townogies to California.

Members of a football team also aren't risking their lives and being responsible for the safety of other's lives in the ways military personnel are.

It's surprising how few people realize that Stocking is just going straight back to trolling.
Literally the reason more of them didn't commit Self Delete is because they were killed before they were drove to it. 6 million out of 9.5 million were killed, and 2 million committed Self Delete based on Stocking's 25% number. That's 88%.
88% is a B+. Not bad but we should have gone for that A+.

You're literally making the claim that statistics that apply to transgender people will in no way, shape or form apply to transgenders who join the Navy. What's so special about transgenders who join the navy?
I think you misunderstand. YOU are the one claiming that there will be no significant difference between all transgender people, no matter their personality, physicality, mentality, or any other trait, and transgender people who apply, and, importantly, get into the navy. In case you didn't know, getting into the navy is not an easy thing to do. It's extremely competitive, requires you to have very competitive GPA and SAT scores, excellent body fat levels, and overall excellent physicality, not to mention having a personality that's compatible with taking and following challenging orders to a T over and over again without complaint. It demands a specific set of high-level skills so much so that only 6% of people ever get in once they've applied. They are not remotely the same demographic and you cannot assume that the statistics will even be remotely the same.

okay ill just be honest
no it wouldnt
Actually, now that I double check, the global transgender population is about 7 million more than California. So, if we're playing the numbers game, it's actually worse. This doesn't mean transgenders get in no matter what--transgenders will go through the same mental and physical examinations as everyone else. To disqualify capable people based on their loveual identity is nothing short of discrimination.

Again overstating the number of transgender people in America fit for service and conflating it with the potential global population and making silly brown townogies to California.
1.4 million transgenders in the US, and 45 million transgenders in the world. How is that any sort of overstatement? That's more than twice the population of Wyoming--or more than the entire population of California! There's no overstatement to be had.

no. there are 2.2 million people in the US with schizophrenia, as in there are more people with schizophrenia than with gender dysphoria. meaning they are also a more "diverse group,"
Size =/= Diversity. Everyone with schizophrenia has one thing in common, and that is that they have schizophrenia, making them unfit to serve. There's no universal factor among transgenders making them unfit to serve.

1.4 million transgenders in the US, and 45 million transgenders in the world. How is that any sort of overstatement? That's more than twice the population of Wyoming--or more than the entire population of California! There's no overstatement to be had.
You conveniently ignored my "fit for service" modifier on the 1.4 million. By that I mean fit for service is assuming being transgender shouldn't be a disqualifying factor. Why do you keep bringing up the global transgender population when we are discussing the US military?

There's no universal factor among transgenders making them unfit to serve.
They have a mental disorder.