my parents bought me a book and I am insulted

Author Topic: my parents bought me a book and I am insulted  (Read 13132 times)

What part of 'somebody pointed it out' do you knuckleheads not understand? Someone sent me a PM on discord saying that I forgeted up the spelling in one of my replies so I quick edited what was wrong, and like always I didn't look at the date or even the title really, this isn't the first time this has happened. I wasn't browsing through 90 pages of Off Topic looking at my own posts.

Well Grimlock was the one who told me.

>calling everyone else knuckleheads
>listening to grimlock to fix a several month old typo

you are either incredibly dense or playing at their forgetfest of a game

>calling everyone else knuckleheads
>listening to grimlock to fix a several month old typo

you are either incredibly dense or playing at their forgetfest of a game

I've had other people PM me about typos I've made for me posting in the wrong topic a number of times. I wasn't aware of how old this topic was

ill take that book, OP but I'm not paying for shipping

Supersuit should read the book

what a weird coincidence that toxicology, beachbum, and grimlock would all suddenly bump a 2 month old thread at the same exact time, after communicating on discord.

funny how coincidences like these happen

>Kimon talking about coincidence

In all seriousness of you are too dumb to understand what I said the first time then repeating myself won't achieve anything. Why would I start trolling now after not doing so in my 6 years here?

Why would I start trolling now after not doing so in my 6 years here?
Wait, what do you mean?????

what the forget why was this thread bumped

Why would I start trolling now after not doing so in my 6 years here?

Because you found somebody that validates it thru words of encouragement?

Besides, editing isn't the crime here. Even if it allowed toxic to bump it, toxic was still the one who bumped it.

what a weird coincidence that toxicology, beachbum, and grimlock would all suddenly bump a 2 month old thread at the same exact time, after communicating on discord.

funny how coincidences like these happen
>Kimon talking about coincidence
-snip-

In all seriousness of you are too dumb to understand what I said the first time then repeating myself won't achieve anything. Why would I start trolling now after not doing so in my 6 years here?

Beach, I'm with Kimon on this one, Thot Patrol is a Known Troll Clan.  It is really concerning when three members suddenly bump a stuffpost thread that was two months old, all at the same time.

Unless you wish to tell me all Thot Patrollers think alike, which I wouldnt doubt.

Grimlock probably told toxicology after I told him I fixed the typo idk

Because you found somebody that validates it thru words of encouragement?

If I wanted validation for the stuff I do I would actually post about my life on the forums. The closest thing I do to "trolling" is making funny photoshops and most of them get a positive response when I post them on the YLYL thread. Hell one of them is even an emote on CVG

the forget was this bunp for

the forget was this bunp for
it was for the epic (and quite random xD) funny!

If I wanted validation for the stuff I do I would actually post about my life on the forums. The closest thing I do to "trolling" is making funny photoshops and most of them get a positive response when I post them on the YLYL thread. Hell one of them is even an emote on CVG

I said that more in a fashion of "Why people think you were trolling", the word troll is always being thrown around like candy, kind of like problem user or skiddy or what have you. If necroing a thread is considered trolling, then it's a far cry from what trolling used to define :y

I said that more in a fashion of "Why people think you were trolling", the word troll is always being thrown around like candy, kind of like problem user or skiddy or what have you. If necroing a thread is considered trolling, then it's a far cry from what trolling used to define :y

Ah I see.