Author Topic: my parents bought me a book and I am insulted  (Read 13144 times)

also since beach seems to be part of the thot patrol they probably planned this

Yes this was all part of my master plan to correct a typo I made that someone pointed out.

a typo from several months ago, like anyone would care

you're full of bullstuff

you're full of bullstuff
???????????? try being less negative

When supersuit spergs about being called autistic

you're full of bullstuff

that someone pointed out.

I didn't exactly check the date of the thread. I was under the assumption that the thread would be more recent

I didn't exactly check the date of the thread. I was under the assumption that the thread would be more recent
That post was from January 7th, this topic was on the 87th page of Off Topic at the time of making this post

I thought you were better than this

it's pretty obvious you just edited your post so toxic could bump it

man gotta correct that typo that nobody would ever notice from a good amount of time ago

What part of 'somebody pointed it out' do you knuckleheads not understand? Someone sent me a PM on discord saying that I forgeted up the spelling in one of my replies so I quick edited what was wrong, and like always I didn't look at the date or even the title really, this isn't the first time this has happened. I wasn't browsing through 90 pages of Off Topic looking at my own posts.

What part of 'somebody pointed it out' do you knuckleheads not understand? Someone sent me a PM on discord saying that I forgeted up the spelling in one of my replies so I quick edited what was wrong, and like always I didn't look at the date or even the title really, this isn't the first time this has happened. I wasn't browsing through 90 pages of Off Topic looking at my own posts.
so after you edited this obscure thread from 3 months ago, toxicology was able to bump it 19 seconds right after...

so after you edited this obscure thread from 3 months ago, toxicology was able to bump it 19 seconds right after...

Well Grimlock was the one who told me.

this thread is legendary it needed to be preserved

u do realize he bumped this just to start a stufffest and you're just fueling his boner right now

u do realize he bumped this just to start a stufffest and you're just fueling his boner right now
whos boner