Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 153183 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
I've never, ever, seen a nintendo launch this forgeted up, hell I've never seen  ANY CONSOLE LAUNCH this forgeted up.

Can you really count the switch as 9th gen though? lol

By that logic then the 4k PS4 is 9th gen.

I don't know what those cancerous console upgrades would count as. It's like the upgrades Sega made for the genises except they are standalone

I've never, ever, seen a nintendo launch this forgeted up, hell I've never seen  ANY CONSOLE LAUNCH this forgeted up.

This is your first generation of gaming isn't it?

Probably another one of his weak attempts at pointing out what seems bad when other bad things exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LcnKRtUfqY
USB keyboards work with the Nintendo Switch.
The Wii and Wii U also had this so this isn't the first time Nintendo has had this feature.
Console launches in general are rarely smooth whether it be on the hardware or software side. While this is easily the worst for Ninty there have still been far worse launches on other systems.

if yall dont stop repling to tony im gonna come to your house and slap your meat

if yall dont stop repling to tony im gonna come to your house and slap your meat
do it

i agree

what the forget now. I am going to wait until the console isn't forgeted up.

I mean if we compare this launch to other 8th Gen consoles I would say this is the worst. But I don't think it's Xbox 360 tier where they had a 52% failure rate

The worst console forget up I've witnessed Prior to nintendo's Switch was a toss up between the Playstation 3 or Xbox 360.

The Xbox had many launch issues
and the PS3 had many hardware handicaps that lasted the entire generation.

The Xbox's famous RROD and less famouse disc scratching were forgeted up
and the Playstation 3's Cell Processor debacle and asinine pricing were also pretty stuff.

and while yes
Console launches in general are rarely smooth whether it be on the hardware or software side.

Look how much nintendo forgeted up.

Nintendo Switch Flaws:
Certain Games can't be read on random consoles
The Screen tends to glitch out
Ear Raping glitchouts
"It's a Feature" is their response to dead pixels
Obvious design flaws were over looked like the "scratching" from the dock and the wrist straps getting stuck if you put them on the wrong way
3 Hour Battery average (this puts the 3DS to shame)
Not that much of a gap in performance between Wii U and the Switch
only 9 Release games, NINE. (again the 3DS put this to shame.)

all I can hope is since these seem to be similar flaws to the 3ds is that Nintendo manages to pull a sony and loving 180's this stuff hard.

While it does have issues all the issues combined are probably less than the 52% failure rate of the Xbox 360 at launch. And if your basing your opinion off the crowbcat video then look at his videos about the PS4 and xbone launch

While it does have issues all the issues combined are probably less than the 52% failure rate of the Xbox 360 at launch. And if your basing your opinion off the crowbcat video then look at his videos about the PS4 and xbone launch
yes, but you forget, those are far more long term based videos, the switch has only been out for three days

yes, but you forget, those are far more long term based videos, the switch has only been out for three days

Those were launch videos Mathew...

Those were launch videos Mathew...
Yes, but launch lasts about a week.
I say this considering in mind that not everyone has the immediate time to test their new console day one.
(I guess long term wasn't a good way of saying it.)

The PS4 video was also made a couple of days after launch? The Xbone one was even made on launch day.
Yes, but launch lasts about a week.
I say this considering in mind that not everyone has the immediate time to test their new console day one.
(I guess long term wasn't a good way of saying it.)
8 days still isn't much of a time gap from 3 days.