Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 148856 times)

The Vita died mostly due to a lack of support in general even from Sony themselves.
No games = no reason to pick up the console.
The stuff it has are either ports I already have/can play somewhere else and a handful of maybe semi-decent exclusives that are in no way real system sellers.

christ i havent watched switch or BOTW related content for 2+ hours after bingewatching for 3 days
im going through withdrawal help

animal crossing on switch when.

It had no games that were suited for mobile. Sony needs a family friendly mascot like Crash again if they want s mobile system. The crash games were suited for mobile and even spin offs like Crash Bash and Crash Team Racing would be perfect for a mobile console.
I always wondered why Sony never bothered to buy Crash & Spyro
like nintendo and rare :C

I always wondered why Sony never bothered to buy Crash & Spyro
like nintendo and rare :C

Activisions price for them might have been too high. Looks like they are pressuring Activision to use Crash now at least since they are making a PS4 remake of the first 3 games. Don't forget that Sony was riding off of third party support for the longest time until 8th gen so they probably took the need for first party titles for granted.

My love for spyro died when skylanders was revealed

tbh Spyro's been bad since the fourth game.

every day we come closer to the release of the switch is a day worth celebrating
4 Day Tho?
soon 3 even, this wait won't be long afterall
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 10:30:56 AM by crazies alt »

not even a week no more. I have to freeze myself to travel forward in time.

animal crossing on switch when.

i'm pretty sure gamecube vc animal crossing will be on switch, but that's something i heard

also holy stuff possible gamecube vc would be amazing

""Customers who were not able to pre-order the system are encouraged to attend GameStop’s midnight launch events,” GameStop said in a news release."
lies
my gamestop had 28 consoles but all of them were pre-ordered

9 am walmart aaaaaaaaa

i'm pretty sure gamecube vc animal crossing will be on switch, but that's something i heard

but will we get pikmin and metroid prime with switch motion controls

If GameCube VC is actually confirmed by Nintendo then I would instabuy a Switch because that would mean I could play F-Zero GX on the go.

Playing windwaker on the go

omg