31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre

Poll

Is it ok to kill people?

12 (40%)
no
7 (23.3%)
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre  (Read 5611 times)

theyre still human, it doesnt matter how bad the crime rate is, that person you killed is always a son, maybe a brother, maybe a father, maybe a nephew, maybe an uncle, maybe a grandpa. theres still people who will care about that person. it doesn't mean their life has no value, donald Annoying Orange has the same value of life as a hobo on the street, we're all human.
Just because a sociopath monster with no mercy for innocent people's lives is a "human being" doesn't give it any reason to support it, it could be a dangerous animal, a deadly virus, you don't want that around you, yes I know there are some criminals with a possibility to be changed and turn over a new leaf, but if you raise a human being to kill and to steal ever since he was little, good luck trying to change him out of that.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:06:10 PM by Filipe »

Just because a sociopath monster with no mercy for innocent people's lives is a "human being" doesn't give it any reason to support it, it could be a dangerous animal, a deadly virus, you don't want that around you, yes I know there are some criminals with a possibility to be changed and turn over a new leaf, but if you raise a human being to kill and to steal ever since he was little, good luck trying to change him out of that.

who said change? I didn't say that they need to change, I don't care if theyre locked up for the rest of their life, just don't kill them, if they did something bad thats their fault, but the stuff I didn't like when you was agreeing that they should be killed and their guts ripped out. its not on

who said change? I didn't say that they need to change, I don't care if theyre locked up for the rest of their life, just don't kill them, if they did something bad thats their fault, but the stuff I didn't like when you was agreeing that they should be killed and their guts ripped out. its not on
I never said I agree about ripping off their guts, but death sentence is a thing, things are different here, people wants the crime to be controled, and a way for them to defend themselves, the criminals here kills innocent lives everyday, there is no mercy for this.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:15:01 PM by Filipe »

theyre still human, it doesnt matter how bad the crime rate is, that person you killed is always a son, maybe a brother, maybe a father, maybe a nephew, maybe an uncle, maybe a grandpa. theres still people who will care about that person. it doesn't mean their life has no value, donald Annoying Orange has the same value of life as a hobo on the street, we're all human.
Saying this is like saying you believe that OK Guy or Bin Laden should still be alive because they were "Someone" to a family. These people are all nuts and no one can change them, these criminals kill many people including people trying to live their lives. If you are killing many people and not giving a stuff then karma will get back at you

I don't think killing a criminal vs killing an innocent is much different. they're both humans being deprived of life, both equally horrible and inexcusable. If you have the ability to let someone live, even if they've murdered a thousand people, you should take the opportunity. Otherwise it's alright to kill them.

why are you guys trying to impose your morals and ways of thinking onto another country tho?

why are you guys trying to impose your morals and ways of thinking onto another country tho?
this tho

dont underestimate the effect and horror of the drug cartels and how bad crime can be down there.
nobody /deserves/ disembowelment, but there are some you would feel less pity about if you found out they were.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:22:02 PM by Conan »

this tho

dont underestimate the effect and horror of the drug cartels and how bad crime can be down there.
This

human rights spans over all countries, races, religions and people. Regardless of whether you're an american teen or a brazilian gangbanger, you're still a human being and still have rights that should be recognized by all.

this tho

nobody /deserves/ disembowelment, but there are some you would feel less pity about if you found out they were.
This, stuff here is really serious, they kill even for a phone or if you don't have any money in your wallet

human rights spans over all countries, races, religions and people. Regardless of whether you're an american teen or a brazilian gangbanger, you're still a human being and still have rights that should be recognized by all.
what if you're someone who takes away the human rights of other humans by killing them?

its not morals, its common sense, why killing a murderer is the same as killing an innocent, you're still killing a human being.

its not morals, its common sense, why killing a murderer is the same as killing an innocent, you're still killing a human being.
that's what morals are

what if you're someone who takes away the human rights of other humans by killing them?
that doesn't make them any less human than the victim. Killing is wrong period, which means it's wrong to kill the killer, especially if they're unarmed and not a threat at that exact moment. No human life has a price or is more valuable than another, as that's bias. Criminals deserve to be imprisoned for the safety of others, but deserve safety themselves as they are also human.

What do you do if a criminal is about to kill you or a serial killer murdered your family?

Do you go "aww hes just misunderstood he has rights too ;("

Or do you run away to get the authorities or try to fight back?