31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre

Poll

Is it ok to kill people?

12 (40%)
no
7 (23.3%)
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre  (Read 5610 times)

Man I am so sick of hearing this hippy dippy feel-good granola bar bullstuff that all lives are equally valuable. That's just not at all how things work.

it is

Apparently if everyone has equal value of life, then Osama Bin Laden's or Riddler's life is equally as valuable as Albert Einstien's, Abraham Lincoln's, etc

Apparently if everyone has equal value of life, then Osama Bin Laden's or Riddler's life is equally as valuable as Albert Einstien's, Abraham Lincoln's, etc

well yes it is, unless their an animal. animals have no value of life for some odd reason.

Every single human being on this planet has a life, and that life is priceless and cannot be valued above or below another fairly. Osama Bin Laden and Riddler are evil and their death was justified in the sense that they couldn't be safely captured and they were all threats (Riddler commit Self Delete but w/e) but they were still human. In terms of their achievements and actions, Albert Einstein and Abraham Lincoln are vastly better people, but their lives aren't worth more than anyone else.

The basis of human rights is that all humans have the inalienable right to life, regardless of who they are. Human rights dont discriminate.

Man I am so sick of hearing this hippy dippy feel-good granola bar bullstuff that all lives are equally valuable. That's just not at all how things work.
Well sorry i guess? It's not how things work currently because there are people who are insensitive to human life, but it's the way it should work.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:44:18 PM by Perry »

at the end of the day do you really have any incentive to give a molecule of a stuff about these people? i highly doubt you knew these people personally, but if you did then maybe that'd be a good reason to get upset about this.

at the end of the day do you really have any incentive to give a molecule of a stuff about these people? i highly doubt you knew these people personally, but if you did then maybe that'd be a good reason to get upset about this.

you obivously havent read the past 3 pages

Caring about things that occur far away or things that dont pertain to us is something that every user on this forum has done before, including you. I care because I personally think its horrible that these people are being brutally murdered and are helpless against the gangs that dominate the prison, even if the victims are criminals themselves.

There's always going to be people who dont give a stuff, and then there's always people who will. Who can you blame?

you obivously havent read the past 3 pages
yeah and the only argument i see is that they were human

why the forget should you even care this much? if they managed to land in a brazilian prison they're probably scum of the forgetin earth. there could've been a few innocents in the mix but what connection do you have to them other than the fact that you're the same type of species as them

Caring about things that occur far away or things that dont pertain to us is something that every user on this forum has done before, including you. I care because I personally think its horrible that these people are being brutally murdered and are helpless against the gangs that dominate the prison, even if the victims are criminals themselves.

There's always going to be people who dont give a stuff, and then there's always people who will. Who can you blame?
it always sucks that people have to die in stuffty ways but it's not gonna forget up my day

i dunno maybe its just my stuffty outlook on life

you're forgetting the part where your life has the same amount of value as theirs.
My life is as worthless as some Brazilian criminals? Well forget you too buddy.

le 2016 negative time xd