31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre

Poll

Is it ok to kill people?

12 (40%)
no
7 (23.3%)
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre  (Read 5596 times)

What do you do if a criminal is about to kill you or a serial killer murdered your family?

Do you go "aww hes just misunderstood he has rights too ;("

Or do you run away to get the authorities or try to fight back?
obviously you kill them or fight back, as i've said a hundred times. 'unarmed' means you aren't about to murder a family

respecting the rights of other humans doesn't mean be stupid and let yourself be killed, it means that you intentionally avoid taking a human's life whenever possible. if a criminal is in their cell, they're handcuffed and not a threat, then you shouldn't have any reason to kill or execute them.

that's what morals are

not really, people have different morals in different religions, common sense is way different.

example: if you're cold and the window is open, you close the window.

obviously you kill them
oops you just said you wanted to kill the criminal, they are human too and murder is never okay! They have rights too!

that doesn't make them any less human than the victim. Killing is wrong period, which means it's wrong to kill the killer, especially if they're unarmed and not a threat at that exact moment.
i disagree
i believe that killing for (equal) revenge and killing for protection are justified and purely accidental murder shouldn't be tried in most cases

that doesn't make them any less human than the victim. Killing is wrong period, which means it's wrong to kill the killer, especially if they're unarmed and not a threat at that exact moment.
ideals are great and all but reality is far different. the police and justice systems down there is corrupt as forget and you can't rely on jails keeping dangerous people locked up. sure, practically nobody wants to kill these people themselves, not only cause it would go against their morals but also because it would result in retribution, but nobody feels bad if they learned they have died because their entire purpose in life was to commit acts like murder to further the cartels.

oops you just said you wanted to kill the criminal, they are human too and murder is never okay! They have rights too!
i see you're still handicapped

its not morals, its common sense, why killing a murderer is the same as killing an innocent, you're still killing a human being.

forget this stuff. We've been building our entire lives on modern civilization for generations. In a civilized society a hard working, law abiding citizen is worth more than a rapist murdering drug dealer. I'm not saying they deserve death or disembowelment, I'll leave that to a different argument, but let's stop pretending that there's nothing different between you and the average ant in MS-13

inh, thats not what he meant and you know that, self defence is different from general imprisoned murderers getting killed and nobody gives one stuff about it.

not really, people have different morals in different religions, common sense is way different.
good job you figured out what morals are and why you shouldn't impose your morals on people who are in a different country
self defence is different from general imprisoned murderers getting killed and nobody gives one stuff about it.
why

i disagree
i believe that killing for (equal) revenge and killing for protection are justified and purely accidental murder shouldn't be tried in most cases
self defense and protection is completely justified as you're acting out of self-preservation

revenge murder is murder, regardless of who's doing the killing and who's being killed. you're taking a human life intentionally where not necessary, and that's what counts

i see you're still handicapped
I thought killing criminals was against your morals though, so I only repeated what you've been saying.

self defense and protection is completely justified as you're acting out of self-preservation

revenge murder is murder, regardless of who's doing the killing and who's being killed. you're taking a human life intentionally where not necessary, and that's what counts

thats why they have the saying of

kill or be killed.

its common sense to fight back when someones attempting to take your life.

I thought killing criminals was against your morals though, so I only repeated what you've been saying.

are you trolling or are you really this handicapped.