31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre

Poll

Is it ok to kill people?

12 (40%)
no
7 (23.3%)
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre  (Read 5597 times)

i honestly don't understand why its hard to understand, dont kill, but if someone is trying to kill you, fight back, it is not ok to harm people but it is ok to harm someone if they harm you first, or attempt to harm you.

If it's both, then it must be okay to kill? If it wasn't okay to kill, then it would only be one.

ok then, go kill someone, see what happens
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:49:20 PM by Crestorize »

If it's both, then it must be okay to kill? If it wasn't okay to kill, then it would only be one.
Here's the thing. You actually know what he's saying and implying as you can clearly read the end of the sentence and i've explained it to you already. However you're continuing to throw a huge hissy fit about the way he worded it. In this exact moment you are intentionally trolling.

You know very well what he's saying but as usual you just want to focus in on one inconsistency and make that the entire basis of your stuffty argument. good job

Pretty neat. They probably had it coming, especially being in a Brazilian prison lmao.

Pretty neat. They probably had it coming, especially being in a Brazilian prison lmao.

i heard prisons in spain are even worse, 85% of the prisoners are in gangs

So in general, it's okay to harm or kill someone in self defense? If it wasn't okay to kill, then killing or harming in selfe defense wouldn't be okay.

You're saying this stuff in a flip floppy way which is confusing everyone.

Here's the thing. You actually know what he's saying and implying as you can clearly read the end of the sentence and i've explained it to you already. However you're continuing to throw a huge hissy fit about the way he worded it. In this exact moment you are intentionally trolling.

You know very well what he's saying but as usual you just want to focus in on one inconsistency and make that the entire basis of your stuffty argument. good job
I'm not trolling though, I'm legitimately confused wether it's okay to kill or it's not okay to kill. He keeps saying it's not okay, but in the next second he suddenly says that it's okay, which is pretty loving confusing. Is asking a question to clear things up suddenly trolling now?

So in general, it's okay to harm or kill someone in self defense? If it wasn't okay to kill, then killing or harming in selfe defense wouldn't be okay.

You're saying this stuff in a flip floppy way which is confusing everyone.
I'm not trolling though, I'm legitimately confused wether it's okay to kill or it's not okay to kill. He keeps saying it's not okay, but in the next second he suddenly says that it's okay, which is pretty loving confusing. Is asking a question to clear things up suddenly trolling now?

i wonder what your parents teach you.

i wonder what your parents teach you.
This has anything to do with this how? I'm confused with what you're saying and you keep ignoring my question and calling me a troll even though I'm legitimately confused.

Killing is wrong, but self defense makes it justified. If someone is about to kill you and you kill them first, it is completely justified. Not right, but justified. However, if you kill someone who is not about to kill you and is harmless at that moment, then you're simply murdering them. That's what he's saying

It's not rocket science or anything holy forget.

Killing is wrong, but self defense makes it justified. If someone is about to kill you and you kill them first, it is completely justified. Not right, but justified. However, if you kill someone who is not about to kill you and is harmless at that moment, then you're simply murdering them. That's what he's saying
Thank you

if he doesn't understand this then I deeply presume hes trolling

if he doesn't understand this then I deeply presume hes trolling
Me asking a question is suddenly trolling now

hard criminals like murderers and stuff are way less valuable than the average honest working man

quit being a loving pusillanimous individual

I don't think killing a criminal vs killing an innocent is much different. they're both humans being deprived of life, both equally horrible and inexcusable. If you have the ability to let someone live, even if they've murdered a thousand people, you should take the opportunity. Otherwise it's alright to kill them.
Man I am so sick of hearing this hippy dippy feel-good granola bar bullstuff that all lives are equally valuable. That's just not at all how things work.