31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre

Poll

Is it ok to kill people?

12 (40%)
no
7 (23.3%)
11 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: 31 prisoners disembowled in brazilian massacre  (Read 5607 times)

perry my dude i can see that we will be going nowhere with our different views so i say that we should agree to disagree, alright?

ok ill make it more simpler.

it is NOT ok to kill.

I thought killing criminals was against your morals though, so I only repeated what you've been saying.
no you used your simple mind to narrow in on one sentence on my post and completely twisted what i'm saying

it is NOT ok to kill.
What about in self defence? Not killing or hurting the person will only lead to your own harm.

Which is it? Okay or not?

it is NOT ok to kill.
thats why they have the saying of

kill or be killed.

its common sense to fight back when someones attempting to take your life.

What about in self defence? Not killing or hurting the person will only lead to your own harm.

yea you're trolling now

Introducing Insert Name Here, who cannot tell the difference between a subdued person who is handcuffed and not a threat, and a man who is about to kill you

if you had the ability to read and understand english language you'd already know that we answered the question about 4 times

yea you're trolling now
Aparantly asking a question is trolling now

yea you're trolling now
you were extremely vague with your statement of "it is not ok to kill." and you had just contradicted your earlier posts where you said it was ok to kill in self defense

Aparantly asking a question is trolling now

your asking a question you fully know the answer to. why am i taking this bait

IT IS NOT OK TO KILL

BUT IT IS OK TO KILL IF SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO KILL YOU

your asking a question you fully know the answer to.
If I knew the answer, why would I be asking it???????

You keep saying its not okay to kill, yet in other posts you're saying it's okay to kill in self defence, so I'm asking which one is it? Is it okay or not okay?

IT IS NOT OK TO KILL
BUT IT IS OK TO KILL
Which is it? If it's okay to kill in self defense, then it's okay to kill. If it's not okay to kill, then it isn't okay to kill in self defense.

If I knew the answer, why would I be asking it???????

You keep saying its not okay to kill, yet in other posts you're saying it's okay to kill in self defence, so I'm asking which one is it? Is it okay or not okay?

its both you twat

its both you twat
1 = 1, but 1 = 2 on special occasions.

you might want to revise your statement to 'its wrong to kill unless its self defense'

its both you twat
If it's both, then it must be okay to kill? If it wasn't okay to kill, then it would only be one.