Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 62998 times)

tec-9 when
im hopefully going to be taking a break from modding BL to work on my own game so not for now

its probably the file updater downloading the file, since its a large file it will freeze at certain points, so just let it download, if you want to make changes to my add-ons while still using my file updater, rename the zip to something else

anyway thats the worst way you could do this, I'll put in a fix so that bots will auto reload

Oh...thanks for the info man!

v1.2

-Bots now auto reload when they run out of ammo, or they are out of combat for a little while
-Bots now will spray a lot more bullets when using rapid fire guns like SMG/Assault Rifle/LMG
-I did not write any code for bots to use snipers sry heres a song instead

Nice, I hope new weapons will be added when you have time to do it, this weapon pack is a great start for the year.

Oh my god. Look, man. You? You're right up there with Greek on my Favorite Blocklander's list. THANK you! You just showed that it could be done AND did the update lickety split better than I ever thought you would. Have cookie! :cookie:

Wait...game? What game ya' workin' on? S'not...STRAFE...is it?

I couldn't find the flare projectile in the projectile event list. Is it a me issue or was it not added. If the latter, can you add it?

I couldn't find the flare projectile in the projectile event list. Is it a me issue or was it not added. If the latter, can you add it?
ya, ill have to write some special case code for creating it from a brick but ill make it like tomorrow or something

I found a interesting feature of these weapons... Video

which blood mods are those

I think its the skeletal death mod.

Brickblood by gravitycat and SkeletalDeath

edit: also it happens only on the revo and the lmg
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 06:29:50 AM by c[_] »

Very nice! Some explosives in the future, too? ;)

v1.2.1
 Fixed stuffty mods making blood/skeleton effects when reloading certain add-ons

btw can you change this
ar15Item.sAmmo = 60;

Very nice! Some explosives in the future, too? ;)
perhaps, perhaps not

Is there an indicator for when the updater updates or does Blockland just plain freeze for several minutes and freak people out