[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63005 times)

wasnt there a semi auto shotgun in this pack
I've toyed with the idea but its very low on my priority list auto shotgun are kinda ridiculous, I'd rather make another more unique weapon

So not sure what caused it or if anyone else gets this but enabling these also enables the teir tactical guns with the same name.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 09:27:15 PM by Squib »

How the forget do i reload theese weapons.
I tried every combination of buttons possible.

i was having this problem too

sounds like an addon you have downloaded broke the light button. could be the helicopter gunship - rally released a fix recently but its not part of auto updater so you’ll haveto manually update it

sounds like an addon you have downloaded broke the light button. could be the helicopter gunship - rally released a fix recently but its not part of auto updater so you’ll haveto manually update it
jfc thank you so much
i was having this problem and it was driving me nuts

Update post
Here are some upcoming updates

Removed Sniper and moved it into its own Add-on
Removed Melee and moved it into its own Add-on
Renamed Sniper to "Wasteland Sniper"

Moved AK47 into this pack

Renamed .357 rounds to Magnum Rounds
Rename .308 rounds to Sniper Rounds

New Weapon "Lever Rifle" [Beta]

(clicky for animation)

6 Shots
Uses Magnum Ammo
Reloads each shell individually
1 hit kill headshot
60 damage body shot
Replacing the Sniper in this pack AND the current revolver

Update Weapon "Revolver"

Revolver now fires by holding down to rooster the hammer all the way back
So you need to hold the trigger down for a short duration before the shot will actually fire
Releasing early will cause the hammer and trigger to reset

Model Update for Assault Rifle

Future updates that are in the distant future

Flamer

Fire sticks to ground and burns for a bit
sets players on fire

Molotov

C4

Health Syringe
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 02:15:53 PM by Swollow »

Amazing! I would love to see more, as this is probably in my top three favorite blockland weapon packs, along with H&K and Tier Tactical.

Lever Rifle looks rad

Revolver updates are pretty interesting. I'm a little afraid it'll kill the weapon somewhat, but we'll see

Lever Rifle looks rad

Revolver updates are pretty interesting. I'm a little afraid it'll kill the weapon somewhat, but we'll see
probably will add a desperation fan the hammer right click like csgo/overwatch
either way I want the lever rifle to replace the revolver in terms of stats, because the revolver is too powerful for a secondary

also damage fall off is planned and will be more extreme for some weapons

the revolver update reminds me of the moment when i got killed because of the delay between click and shot
now its gonna be even worse eeeeeeeeeeeee

the revolver update reminds me of the moment when i got killed because of the delay between click and shot
now its gonna be even worse eeeeeeeeeeeee
the reason there's a delay between the click and the shot is because my weapons have a trigger animation that occurs before the weapon fires this delay is only about 64 milliseconds on the server that's 0.064th of a second at a refresh rate of 60 frames per second each frame of drawing will be 16.667 milliseconds almost 4 frames (a little less) pass within the duration of 64 milliseconds

this is completely unnoticeable normally, UNLESS you have lag, this is because of client interpolation, on your end when you click you will instantly pull the trigger however you must then wait for your trigger command to be sent to the server, since projectiles are only created when the server says they will be you then need to wait for the server to tell your client that you are advancing to the firing state and creating bullets if this was a different weapon like the default gun wouldn't instantly respond when you pulled the trigger you would still have to wait for the server to confirm to your client that you are firing and creating projectiles, the only real difference is you have a frame of reference being that you can easily measure the time between when the trigger pulls on your screen and then the server tells your client that you are firing vs with the default gun you click the mouse and then you must wait for lag the server to tell you that you are firing the gun, its more difficult to measure because your only frame of reference for the lag is when you push down your mouse button which isn't on your screen

so basically: its not my fault, its lag and your dumb human brain