if you had to choice to make blockland fun again but ruin the community

Poll

!!!

let a million new players in at the expense of our community
45 (45%)
keep blockland small so our community is unique
55 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: if you had to choice to make blockland fun again but ruin the community  (Read 4000 times)

let's not forget that Eon thinks spamming research on discord is a-ok as long as it was made by someone he doesn't like.

I addressed his point where he thinks that bringing back raven and betel will be a good addition to the community, but I didn't "take the bait" by getting all uppity about it and trying to tear down his point, thus the very simple "x or x pick one" post
but you still addressed it and made a stuffty meme out of it how is that not taking the bait
he wants a response you gave him one
Plus to note; Patton legitimately does think those two users are good and respectable users both on the forums and in game
no? he's friends with them but i don't think he considers them "good and respectable" at all rather they're trolls
where do you get this information

let's not forget that Eon thinks spamming research on discord is a-ok as long as it was made by someone he doesn't like.
Yeah this too lol

no? he's friends with them but i don't think he considers them "good and respectable" at all rather they're trolls
where do you get this information
You can kiss betel's ass. He's 100x more valued in the blockland community than you are.
betelgeuse is not a problem user
Betelgeuse is a god and therefor cannot be nominated
Anyone that bans betelgeuse is a badmin
I mean he posts about it damn near everywhere, along with talking about them in a good light in discords and servers all the time lol

Anyways this is a useless argument

I mean he posts about it damn near everywhere, along with talking about them in a good light in discords and servers all the time lol

Anyways this is a useless argument
have we not established that patton is a troll who does this everywhere because it gets an easy rise out of people like you?

I'd like more people in the community. When the community grew a few years ago, the place got a lot nicer because all the old antisocial veterans got phased out. If that happened again, it'd be great.