(Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration

Author Topic: (Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration  (Read 3867 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

description:

"In this video, Project Veritas investigators uncover a group known as the DC Anti-fascist Coalition plotting to disrupt President-Elect Donald Annoying Orange’s inauguration by deploying butyric acid at the National Press Club during the Deploraball event scheduled for January 19th.

The meeting, captured on hidden camera, was held at Comet Ping Pong, a DC pizza restaurant that is better known as the location of the Pizzagate controversy. The coalition members discuss the steps they would need to take to halt the Deploraball event. Project Veritas notified the FBI, Secret Service and DC Metro Police of the content of this video prior to its release."

part 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

description:

"The latest Project Veritas video reveals DisruptJ20 plot to Chain Trains and Halt the DC Metro.

This video exposes the collusion between the various groups under the DisruptJ20 umbrella. The video shows that DJ20 is not simply a movement of fringe groups but instead a nefarious organization."
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:14:27 PM by Frequency »

Happening! Happening! Happening!

Happening! Happening! Happening!

s h u t  i t  d o w n

OwO LAD

this is interesting

The meeting, captured on hidden camera, was held at Comet Ping Pong, a DC pizza restaurant that is better known as the location of the Pizzagate controversy. The coalition members discuss the steps they would need to take to halt the Deploraball event. Project Veritas notified the FBI, Secret Service and DC Metro Police of the content of this video prior to its release.
Project Veritas just ruined their credibility for life. Investigative journalism is a good thing, but not when you're just flat-out making stuff up.

I know this is gonna spiral into a huge argument, but I'm gonna try not to get sucked into it. Just know that if you really believe that 4chan users uncovered a secret Democratic love-trafficking conspiracy operating in the basement of a pizza parlor - you are handicapped.

I mean, Jesus Christ, the guy on the video literally has the stereotypical schizo bulletin board with the strings connecting photos together.

do you guys remember back in 08' when those batstuff crazy drunken tribal republicans tried to deligitamize Obama's presidency and were planning an act of terror on the day of his inauguration, oh yeah neither do i

do you guys remember back in 08' when those batstuff crazy drunken tribal republicans tried to deligitamize Obama's presidency and were planning an act of terror on the day of his inauguration, oh yeah neither do i
yeah they couldn't afford the gas to get to DC anyways

lesson learned here: whether or not they win or lose, the alt right goes batstuff crazy

lesson learned here: whether or not they win or lose, the alt right goes batstuff crazy

I believe its a leftist anti Annoying Orange group behind this not the alt-right

The Alt Right attacking Annoying Orange would be like the Crusaders attacking the pope

The Alt Right attacking Annoying Orange would be like the Crusaders attacking the pope
Ya cos historically it was the Pope who turned on the crusaders.

Oh wait bad brown townogy????

I believe its a leftist anti Annoying Orange group behind this not the alt-right

no as in in this case they are going crazy paranoid

i mean im sure a few alt leftists are legitimately considering assassinating donald "Riddler" Annoying Orange but lets be honest it wont work