AlbertsStuff - Ignorant Youtuber.

Author Topic: AlbertsStuff - Ignorant Youtuber.  (Read 20262 times)

holy crap lmao are you serious
its a joke he actually likes the game
i was literally waiting for this thread i just finished watching the video and decided to look in drama and i was right theres a drama

/nosupport
well maybe if he would've pointed that out before i typed that loving post it wouldn't had happened.
and i apologize for being so ignorant and as far to make a drama over a roblox fan's youtube channel, but honestly i really apologize for this loving stuffpost of a drama.

and how did are you figuring that?
probably the best part of this thread

Yeah, but does this need to be a drama??

It's funny because he plays roblox.

suck my nut nerd i made more money playing this game for an hour than you've earned respect blowing your life on this forum
haha

friendly reminder that that's not the real guy

good god

Obito was his name in the "BANNED FROM BLOCKLAND" video.
Just Obito.

ok cool.
i have no idea what timezone he is in or what time he is playing but it's definitely not in the middle day or early afternoon. he's most likely judging based on his perspective of how he is playing the game like every other normal person.

b a n n e d  f r o m  f o r u m s

At first I expected AlbertsStuffs video to be some dumb kid whining about being banned for stuffposting. But he actually has a following of 400,000 subscribers and seems to be well respected.

[img ]https://i.gyazo.com/8b93d41825cbad32110410fc4ecd6c80.png[/img]

ok cool.
i have no idea what timezone he is in or what time he is playing but it's definitely not in the middle day or early afternoon. he's most likely judging based on his perspective of how he is playing the game like every other normal person.

[img
]https://i.gyazo.com/8cdd2a6a0bbb181b4bb465566827a957.png[/img]

b a n n e d  f r o m  f o r u m s
he played at around 1pm according to the website but that's still when everyone is in school

i refuse to believe that this thread is real

he played at around 1pm according to the website but that's still when everyone is in school

oh, i should have considered that.
yeah, let's see what he says when the summer comes up and everyone can play. maybe he'll claim more players just joined.

If the dumbass wants to stick to roblox because he can understand how to play this game or realize we have rules unlike loving roblox, then let him, one less jackass in the game anyway