Author Topic: AlbertsStuff - Ignorant Youtuber.  (Read 20264 times)

CAN WE PLEASE GET A IP BAN FOR THIS DUDE?

He's only made two videos of blockland on his youtube channel, but he's going on about the game like :

BLOCKLAND SUCKS!
THIS GAME SUCKS!
BANNED FROM BLOCKLAND!

Not only is this loving ignorant cunt dumb, he can't figure out how the game works, so basically he's the Velicoraptors from Jurassic park trying to open a door, but in our case, playing blockland.

And as if he isn't dumb himself, his fans are the most annoying things ever,
They always comment stuff like : ALBERT!, HAVE THEM JOIN YOU SERVER AND BAN THEM!
And they can't spell correctly and this not only pisses me off, but i have a friend who RAVES over this loving idiot.

Badspot, please ip/hellban this dude so he can never come back.

op i think you're actually handicapped and that's not an exaggeration

op i think you're actually handicapped and that's not an exaggeration
and how did are you figuring that?

now you're making us look bad

basically he's the Velicoraptors from Jurassic park trying to open a door, but in our case, playing blockland.
but the raptors DID open the door, pretty easily :p

well i'm bamboozled, well stuff

but the raptors DID open the door, pretty easily :p
they struggled a bit, but that's normal players, they catch on with blockland pretty easily.

im gonna send him this thread right now

im gonna send him this thread right now
NOT ONLY WILL THIS CAUSE MORE STIRRING OF stuff, HE WILL ALSO DO A VIDEO TITLED : PROTOSS DRAGOON SUCKS!, OR THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS SUCKS!

i don't really think he should get ip banned for making videos on his channel but i don't know who this person is

NOT ONLY WILL THIS CAUSE MORE STIRRING OF stuff, HE WILL ALSO DO A VIDEO TITLED : PROTOSS DRAGOON SUCKS!, OR THE BLOCKLAND FORUMS SUCKS!
lmao

The Jurassic Park velociraptors were a major contribution to the theme of Evolution for the story, and right from the beginning through the first arc, they're established as intelligent minds with a strong capability for learning ("They're systematically testing the fences for weaknesses...they remember"), but we're told, not shown this so as to create a bit of intrigue over how dangerous they really are. In the second arc they take a back-seat, to throw even more mystery and suspense into their actions as the crew constantly question what they're doing. In the third arc we finally see the culmination of all the tension and plot development, as we finally get first hand demonstrations of their informed abilities, as life finds a way.

The Velociraptors were never dumb; we just weren't shown any examples of their behaviour as evidence until the third act. Your brown townogy, just like the rest of your drama, is stuff.