Author Topic: AlbertsStuff - Ignorant Youtuber.  (Read 20283 times)

oh, i should have considered that.
yeah, let's see what he says when the summer comes up and everyone can play. maybe he'll claim more players just joined.
arg

I don't really wana be that guy who points out how low of an impact anyone's statements on youtube are to anything, but-

yeah.

It's youtube, it cannot award certificates or doctorates.

I don't really wana be that guy who points out how low of an impact anyone's statements on youtube are to anything, but-

yeah.

It's youtube, it cannot award certificates or doctorates.
That is to say: his videos showing the endless TDMs and people not building is pretty misleading. Wait actually it's kinda accurate that they take up 2/3rds of the servers with 10+ users logged on but idk I don't like his voice.

op i think you're actually handicapped and that's not an exaggeration

that escalated into a discussion pretty quickly

protoss dragoon is a known autist

well maybe if he would've pointed that out before i typed that loving post it wouldn't had happened.
and i apologize for being so ignorant and as far to make a drama over a roblox fan's youtube channel, but honestly i really apologize for this loving stuffpost of a drama.
sorry m8 when i posted that i didnt read the rest of the pages

uh
last seen 2015? wot
while i have no clue whether or not this is the real albertsstuff i think it is safe to say that he isn't. albertsstuff's blid from the first half of his video appears to be 20093 and is tied to the account https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=26387 and blid 20093 does not match ips with this impersonator's forum account's blid and i doubt he would have 3 keys which is what he would need if he wanted to have this forum account and his main account and the alt he bought in the video

but you could never know more insane stuff has happened before in blf history

i know, but why would somebody from 2015 come back to drama?

i know, but why would somebody from 2015 come back to drama?
The person might be subscribed to AlbertsStuff and saw that he made a new video on Blockland and checked to see if there was any dramas on him for making that video so he can troll on them.

i think op is albertsstuff

Well stuff 6 pages of drama about this one guy? Like, I don't really like him, he is a bit of an idiot when it comes to Blockland and to me he sounds like he hasn't hit puberty but that doesn't warrant an IP ban does it?

some reason I cant edit this in.
I aint defending him, but dont you reckon an IP ban is to far? He bought extra copies of the game to remember.