Author Topic: GameMode Murder(classic)  (Read 28336 times)

The problem is my router wont let me port foward(I have tried all the ways possible) so i had to do the testing by myself.
You don't need to Port Forward to host servers on Blockland.

I figured it out. It's not me. The gamemode keeps crashing and the only thing I changed was the damage of the guns.

I figured it out. It's not me. The gamemode keeps crashing and the only thing I changed was the damage of the guns.

sorry buddy i have sent the wrong file lol. You can download again XD

Thanks felipe I will try it out.

Felipe if you can join my murder server and play for a bit if you are available. I'm hosting it right now. Thanks!

Thank you so much for fixing this Felipe! People, this gamemode is good. By the way Felipe my server with your gamemode had 17 people! People really liked it. Please add more maps, thanks! I could do that too I guess.

Thank you so much for fixing this Felipe! People, this gamemode is good. By the way Felipe my server with your gamemode had 17 people! People really liked it. Please add more maps, thanks! I could do that too I guess.

I'll add them soon ;)

Thanks! Best gamemode ever!

Hey Felipe when I hosted your server on the acm city map there is apparently a gun in one of the buildings, if you are available I could show you where, or maybe I could edit it myself.
Just wanted to point that out. Thanks! This is really good!

Hey felipe! Just hosted your server again and people love it! However could you maybe add in some more features and maps? That would be cool! One of the people asked that you could maybe make the sound of pulling out your knife quieter, and maybe you could add a feature where as a murderer you can disguise as someone else but only once. Thanks! And I hosted your server and it was one of the most popular ones! This is great. Just needs more maps and maybe that feature. Thanks!

Hey felipe tried to add a map
Here's code:

$murder = 0;

$msg_murder[0] = "Kill all the innocents and be the last standing";
$msg_murder[1] = "Do the justice! kill the murder!";
$msg_murder[2] = "You must inform the xerif about the murder";

$lvl[1] = "Add-Ons/GameMode_Murder/acm_murder.bls";
$lvl[2] = "Add-Ons/GameMode_Murder/sirius_murder.bls";
$lvl[3] = "Add-Ons/GameMode_Murder/save.bls";
$lvl[4] = "Add-Ons/GameMode_Murder/Small_Castle.bls";
$lvl_Count = 4;
I don't know what to do :(

Hey felipe! Just hosted your server again and people love it! However could you maybe add in some more features and maps? That would be cool! One of the people asked that you could maybe make the sound of pulling out your knife quieter(I could do that myself), and maybe you could add a feature where as a murderer you can disguise as someone else but only once. Thanks! And I hosted your server and it was one of the most popular ones! This is great. Just needs more maps and maybe that feature. Thanks!

OOps, I am probably the most annoying person ever. How do I delete comments?

if yo map is in yo saves folder

just replace that path with this.

"saves/Small_Castle.bls"