Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 23296 times)

Oh, also most people like to decide how to spend their money. You know, freedom and all.
gay

Welp, you yanks are forgeted.

Think I've decided which country I want to move to for game dev, now. Hint: They don't use walls to solve their own problems.

Think I've decided which country I want to move to for game dev, now. Hint: They don't use walls to solve their own problems.
Oh do they use women instead? I hear they're great at stopping muslim terrorists. You know, cause rape and stuff.

Coming from the guy who lives in the world's largest prision

Somalia? Pretty sure they're the only country without any buildings

i'm sure the chinese would have loved you

No instead you use lube so Jamal can forget your mom with pleasure

No instead you use lube so Jamal can forget your mom with pleasure
I loving love you.

Oh, also most people like to decide how to spend their money. You know, freedom and all.
that doesn't really answer his question though

that doesn't really answer his question though

Nonnel who's paying for the wall?

Hint: It's starts with "M" ends with "O"

It's immensely satisfying to see the yanks get up in arms as they realise their stuff is forgeted.

It's immensely satisfying to see the yanks get up in arms as they realise their stuff is forgeted.

At least we still have arms