Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 23302 times)

It's immensely satisfying to see the yanks get up in arms as they realise their stuff is forgeted.

Compared to your moms stuff that's literally being forgeted right now

At least we still have arms
Tiny, T-Rex sized arms. Only a pusillanimous individual needs a ranged weapon.

Tiny, T-Rex sized arms. Only a pusillanimous individual needs a ranged weapon.

You're just pissy that you lost against >a >loving >bird with fully automatic weapons.

Nonnel who's paying for the wall?

Hint: It's starts with "M" ends with "O"
Blue Meanie, benito

You're just pissy that you lost against >a >loving >bird with fully automatic weapons.
It's typical of the mentally deficient yanks to take a classic Australian joke and twist it to help inflate the size of their grotesque rooster.

It's typical of the mentally deficient yanks to take a classic Australian joke and twist it to help inflate the size of their grotesque rooster.
That's some mad salt, I think you're just mad you can't play GTA 5 in AUS. It sure is a shame you don't live in the land of the free.

It's typical of the mentally deficient yanks to take a classic Australian joke

Wow the Australian Military is a joke even to you guys?

to help inflate the size of their grotesque rooster.

Trust me there was no inflation of my rooster needed when I forgeted your mom last night ;)

I think you're just mad you can't play GTA 5 in AUS

Try again when you've left Primary School, mate. It's very hard to read the posts of someone who hasn't been potty trained yet.

Trust me there was no inflation of my rooster needed when I forgeted your mom last night ;)
Beachbum, you and I have always had issues, but this is the post that confirmed in my mind that you haven't developed out of your "I'm a twelvie I'm invincible I know everything" age, yet. Grow the forget up, cunt.

Try again when you've left Primary School, mate. It's very hard to read the posts of someone who hasn't been potty trained yet.
Beachbum, you and I have always had issues, but this is the post that confirmed in my mind that you haven't developed out of your "I'm a twelvie I'm invincible I know everything" age, yet. Grow the forget up, cunt.

Why the forget would I know your steam account you autist.

I thought Australians could take the banter

Why the forget would I know your steam account you autist.
You're the one making the insults. You can't just say it's my fault that you made a bad joke because you don't know anything.

I thought Australians could take the banter
Go back and look at the context for that quote. That wasn't an attack, that was a joke.

Go back and look at the context for that quote. That wasn't an attack, that was a joke.

And what I said wasn't?

How could you take "lul i fuked ur mum" as anything more than a joke?

How could you take "lul i fuked ur mum" as anything more than a joke?
It stopped being a joke around the same time it stopped being funny; when you started trying to break down my argument on why you're an idiot.

It stopped being a joke around the same time it stopped being funny; when you started trying to break down my argument on why you're an idiot.

monday you made a whole thread of unfunny bullstuff

I would say that I didn't take you for being a salty cunt but honestly thats a complete lie.