LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 49024 times)

that wasn't bait it was a legit request. I would have left it at a simple yes or no answer if that had been provided.
your responses exude passive aggressiveness and an interest in baiting a response

wont bother to read the first 25 pages but I can vouch that legopepper is an awesome and responsible admin in my experience

i got banned from the discord after asking to be unbanned and being told i was part of a troll clan. i'm not even in any clans.
If you were acting like you were in the Caravan gaming discord it's no wonder. I just assumed you were part of patton's gang from your behavior.

The medieval rp server is terrible in general. The admins don't know what they are doing.

the Medieval RP is actually really fair, Ive been playing as a bandit for quite some time now and I have never had any trouble.

i saw this thread at the top again and thought "i guarantee tony bumped it again to make a post he's already made"

its like im a psychic or something

i saw this thread at the top again and thought "i guarantee tony bumped it again to make a post he's already made"

its like im a psychic or something

It was still on the first loving page.

It was still on the first loving page.
His point still stands though. You literally added nothing new to the discussion other than yet another "ARGH I HATE THIS SERVER, HOW DARE THEY BAN ME >:(" post.

But it also says who was the most recent poster of the thread is before you even click on it.

So he didn't need to add that he guessed it was me, anyone could have read that and knew.

Ether way what did Kimon contribute other then getting up in my face because I made a post?

At least I stayed on topic.

Tony is one of the oldest members on this forum

And also one of the biggest crybabies

And also one of the biggest crybabies
At the very least, his voice matches his persona

At the very least, his voice matches his persona

What about it? Sounds fine on 1/2 tonys.

i thought your show was called 1 1/2 tonys

Very high pitched and whiney