LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48425 times)

Even the medieval ages had democracy, not oligarchy.

Even the medieval ages had democracy, not oligarchy.
but that source is from a third party website

but that source is from a third party website

Oh right. Let me look up the blockland forums for medieval democracy then.

Your reference to what I said about blockland related drama in the form of screenshots doesn't even make sense when used in this argument.

cant you pick-pocket people?
if you like being rdm'd by guards yes

I hop onto this server once in a while but generally is not very interesting because everybody is either a guard or some sort of "oh im just a traveller dont mind me" character.

Perhaps "realism" wasn't a good choice for a genre typically associated with fantasy elements because lets be real: actual medieval stuff was
boring as forget

I tried pick pocketing people before. So I crouch behind them to try and steal. Then I get a stuffload of people attacking me because they think I'm about to steal.

Then I find out you can't really pick pocket. In order to pick pocket you have to crouch behind them, see what they have and then type out "I'm gonna mug ya" while drawing so much attention to yourself it's not even worth it. Then you'll get RDMd again.

I'm asking them what kind of bullstuff is this. That's no longer pick pocketing that's just plain mugging.

There are master thiefs and there are muggers. Master thieves don't loving go out and bring so much attention to themselves.

if you like being rdm'd by guards yes

I hop onto this server once in a while but generally is not very interesting because everybody is either a guard or some sort of "oh im just a traveller dont mind me" character.

Perhaps "realism" wasn't a good choice for a genre typically associated with fantasy elements because lets be real: actual medieval stuff was
boring as forget
The latter type of character is incredibly annoying, because now everybody is one of those and nothing ever happens. We're trying to fix this, because the intent was and always has been game of thrones-like, and that clearly isn't happening. We make it so that leaders are vulnerable? Nobody plays one, because they'd rather have their characters live than have fun.

The latter type of character is incredibly annoying, because now everybody is one of those and nothing ever happens.

I'm honestly not loving surprised one bit.

You roleplay as a bandit, you'll probably get slapped with RDM eventually.

Roleplay as a warlord, get slapped with RDM.

Roleplay as a thief, get constantly RDM'd by guards (perfectly legal)

People are afraid to attack now in fear of they might be "RDMing" so they roleplay as the "oh im just a traveller dont mind me" character.

My last ban (which became my permanent ban) I tried getting revenge on the people who stole my gold.

Got slapped with RDM.

So everyone realizes there is no point in using swords anymore.

The latter type of character is incredibly annoying, because now everybody is one of those and nothing ever happens.

That's probably because the admins decided to play fast and loose with their interpretations of the rules and ended up making players too scared to diverge from the mold for any real emergent roleplaying to crop up. It's easier to be the wandering watcher, watching plot threads unveil without the latent danger of getting banned for stepping out of line.

I haven't played on the server once because I just haven't had the composure to play roleplay servers, but I've been an admin on a great many deal roleplay servers and it's been a thing I've been into for probably around ten years now. It's not hard to tell what could be wrong with this server. I'm actually interested in joining the server and if I do I'd be willing to help you figure out what's wrong with the server.

Maybe they should seriously ease up on RDM.

You'll get banned even if you didn't kill someone. For example you suspect someone is a criminal. So you tie them up to ask them questions because you can't trust them. Even if you have no intention of killing them and just wanted to ask questions this will get you banned because it was an attack action.

I understand if you get banned for "killing first, ask questions later" bullstuff but you'll get banned on this game if you tie people up with the intention of asking questions first before you decide if they should live or die.

I was also told that if I were trying to break out of jail and if my only option was to fight my way out of jail. I was told I was only allowed to physically harm the guy that put me in the jail in the first place.

So a room full of angry hostile guards because I broke out? Nope, can't fight back.

I'd just like to say that's suss and nobody likes that. "I think you are a criminal therefore I will attack you for no reason and tie you up!"