LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48947 times)

You'd be surprised how things were handled back then in medieval times considering how crime scene investigations were near non existent.

There was no crime lab to check for semen or hair follicles.

You'd be surprised how things were handled back then in medieval times considering how crime scene investigations were near non existent.

There was no crime lab to check for semen or hair follicles.
And? It doesn't matter that they had no tech back then, no one wants to be randomly attacked and tied up then asked "are you a criminal?"

And? It doesn't matter that they had no tech back then, no one wants to be randomly attacked and tied up then asked "are you a criminal?"

And no one wants to get banned for "RDM" so they all now play as the lone traveler that doesn't want trouble.

No one wants to roleplay as a highway man having to stop and type out every action before they attack. It doesn't work.

The whole point of roleplaying as a highway man is to loving ambush people by surprise.

sugar family rp is the best rp

90% of people play as guards and the other 10% don't say anything and just jump around on walls and observe everything

90% of people play as guards and the other 10% don't say anything and just jump around on walls and observe everything

Because guards make all the money. They brag about having 80,000 gold

Because guards make all the money. They brag about having 80,000 gold
80,000 gold in a system that doesn't even have prices or money checks. A bum with 5 gold might as well be as rich as a nobleman with 50,000 gold.

That's why I need to finish my rp. No rules except meta gaming. But I figured out a way to work out metagaming

I'm still banned off that server.

I'm still banned off that server.
The fact that you really expect to be unbanned from a server after you've repeatedly forgeted with their admin team is hilarious

The fact that you really expect to be unbanned from a server after you've repeatedly forgeted with their admin team is hilarious
it worked for you/destroyerofblocks

it worked for you/destroyerofblocks
to be fair he was banned for false accusations of wallhacking and as far as i know that was his only ban. he didn't make an attempt to break the rules otherwise
also unlike lord tony he provided an overwhelming amount of evidence in the form of screenshots and written ancedote which successfully convinced the administration to repeal his ban

to be fair he was banned for false accusations of wallhacking and as far as i know that was his only ban. he didn't make an attempt to break the rules otherwise
also unlike lord tony he provided an overwhelming amount of evidence in the form of screenshots and written ancedote which successfully convinced the administration to repeal his ban
(Just adding onto this here)
Also, unlike Tony, DestroyerOfBlocks actually came onto the server to actually roleplay from the times I've seen him on the server.

Meanwhile, Tony deliberately went out of his way to break every single rule on the server (even after he started winging and bitching endlessly about the server), banned him several times until the admins finally had enough of him and permabanned him.

So yeah, from the looks of it, the admins aren't unbanning Tony any time soon lol