LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 49007 times)

My last ban was an injustice.

My ban was only changed to a permanent ban because I was questioning their authority on the forums.

I had at least 2-5 more times to change up my act.  Even though like 3 previous bans were bullstuff to begin with.

My ban was only changed to a permanent ban because I was questioning their authority on the forums.

I had at least 2-5 more times to change up my act.  Even though like 3 previous bans were bullstuff to begin with.
It was changed to a permanent because you've shown that you obviously can't bother to read nor follow the rules to begin with

It was changed to a permanent because you've shown that you obviously can't bother to read nor follow the rules to begin with

Didn't realize accidentally attacking someone who looked EXACTLY like my attacker was in the rules.

How do you have players deal with mistaken identity since names don't appear over yonder head?

Didn't realize accidentally attacking someone who looked EXACTLY like my attacker was in the rules.

How do you have players deal with mistaken identity since names don't appear over yonder head?
Maybe you could make a ban appeal on our own forum and simply just explain instead of being a whiny bitch about it. Being a whiny bitch about it has spawned over 40 pages of drama with the inclusion of the one you made on Magus.

Bump

this happened in the servers discord

Looks like fake news to me, patton.

So you posted proof of you baiting?
Ok…

Yeah, no. I don't see anything wrong there.

Nice try Grimlock.

that wasn't bait it was a legit request. I would have left it at a simple yes or no answer if that had been provided.

that wasn't bait it was a legit request. I would have left it at a simple yes or no answer if that had been provided.
how naive do you think we are

where's the lie though

i got banned from the discord after asking to be unbanned and being told i was part of a troll clan. i'm not even in any clans.

i got banned from the discord after asking to be unbanned and being told i was part of a troll clan. i'm not even in any clans.

Did you offer a steam bribe to Hit?