LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 49067 times)

I was banned for no reason multiple times.

Even the admins can't tell what is or isn't RDM.

to be fair he was banned for false accusations of wallhacking and as far as i know that was his only ban. he didn't make an attempt to break the rules otherwise
also unlike lord tony he provided an overwhelming amount of evidence in the form of screenshots and written ancedote which successfully convinced the administration to repeal his ban
oh yea crap, forgot that was how it worked out
lol nevermind

Let's just say that tony's not really getting unbanned anytime in the next millenium

Guess I better give Hit some steam games then to get unbanned.

I see why he needs games. He has none.

Guess I better give Hit some steam games then to get unbanned.

Go ahead, give him all the games you can. You still will never been unbanned.

That's fine the RDM rule is so bad it's scaring people into just roleplaying as a non combatant. Lol

How's your medieval rp coming along tony?

That's fine the RDM rule is so bad it's scaring people into just roleplaying as a non combatant. Lol
Tony I actually found great roleplayers once, joined a crew of merchants once, some people looking for a captured woman, I even roleplayed as a bartender and got so many customers, it's not just lone wanderers

Its hilarious how this thread has shifted over to Tony - also in another thread an admin accidently inferred you screwed up on my ban, so can we discuss why I'm banned despite there was a player not so long ago with 15 bans, I've heard?

Face it dude. You're not getting unbanned.

Its hilarious how this thread has shifted over to Tony - also in another thread an admin accidently inferred you screwed up on my ban, so can we discuss why I'm banned despite there was a player not so long ago with 15 bans, I've heard?
structure, 10 bans and it wasn't "not so long ago" a few months back if i recall.

admins gave too much leeway back then and they still somewhat do. structure just got lucky and kept trying to persuade that he is a good guy and all.

i'll probably run through this topic tomorrow and see if you're in the right or in the wrong but me reviewing this doesn't mean stuff since i have no (more) authority at lego's server

How's your medieval rp coming along tony?

It has a big statue.