LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48424 times)

So I had people attack me for no reason, then I got jailed then killed. Then when I respawn as a new character I got banned.

Didn't even walk 2 feet as a new character.
You broke three rules repeatedly, and were banned once it stopped being amusing:
1: Use a medieval name that isn't your BL username. You repeatedly set your name to variants of "Lord Tony"
7: Your characters must be different from each other. Again, you repeatedly set your name to "Lord Tony"
11: Don't fail to roleplay. You roleplayed as yourself, Lord Tony, and then as "Lord Farquad" (sic).

brb admining amir on woke
:egg:

You broke three rules repeatedly, and were banned once it stopped being amusing:
1: Use a medieval name that isn't your BL username. You repeatedly set your name to variants of "Lord Tony"
7: Your characters must be different from each other. Again, you repeatedly set your name to "Lord Tony"
11: Don't fail to roleplay. You roleplayed as yourself, Lord Tony, and then as "Lord Farquad" (sic).
You seriously banned him for this? That's like me getting banned for changing my name from grimlock to grimstone

I banned him for 2 hours. Not permanently. 2 hours.
Also, it must seem like no reason to one who has never read the rules.

Lord Tony is a medieval name though so I dunno man also the joke name was still medieval so it wasn't worth a 2 hour ban at all.

Lord Tony The 3rd is pretty medieval.

The fact that you guys admined amir of all people already cements how bad your server is
If you admin amir that essentally makes your server a perm no-go for me
I can clearly see where are you guys coming from as we received numerous complaints on Amir while he was still an Admin (Hell, even I did one while I was a regular player), and eventually we indeed ended up deadmining him, however I kind of feel like one person shouldn't be enough to ruin an entire server. Also don't get me wrong here, I am not trying to sound like "OUR SERVER IS THE BEST AND ALL CRITICISM IS INVALID", as the server isn't perfect and we are still working on making it better, but I'm sure you understand why would I get defensive when you claim that all of our admins are powertripping jerks who make up rule to ban people for in-character conflicts, dude

Lord Tony is a medieval name though so I dunno man also the joke name was still medieval so it wasn't worth a 2 hour ban at all.
The rule also states "The name cannot be the same as your BL username."

The rule also states you must balance a hard-boiled egg on a spoon and walk ten paces backwards before you can pass the test in spawn! What a completely arbitrary rule. I get that straight up stuffe roleplaying can hurt a narrative, but the whole forgetin reason roleplays on BL get bad rep is because of the stuffy "serious roleplayerz only" bullstuff turns away 90% of the people playing the game.

Those roleplays that are extremely serious are always very borning to play due to you having to type 90% of the time you play

Those roleplays that are extremely serious are always very borning to play due to you having to type 90% of the time you play

Plus you always feel like you're walking on goddamn eggshells trying to impress the SRS RP ONLY admins who freak the heck out if you do anything even remotely tongue-in-cheek.

yeah but why is that rule needed

yeah but why is that rule needed
probably an attempt to uphold realism/immersion

I'm sorry but I do not recall LegoPepper flinging stuffe at you.
Its a saying, it means an admin should not do whatever he wants just because its his server.

If you get banned for RDM, then you decide to RDM again, then again, I cannot help but see it as continuous RDM, and since you were still you two months before the ban, I still do believe that they should not be excluded, as we don't have any rules related to the ban logs getting cleared every two months. The one related to the sit is a tough one, as we we can't prove or disprove if you're telling the truth, so once again all I can say is that if you do know that you're about to leave, I discourage you to do anything that could lead to a sit. It just simply puts both you and the admin in an uncomfortable situation.
Once again, I never stated that it's been ten bans, it has been seven bans and three warns, and before you say that we lie; this wasn't a secret that we kept silent, in-fact LegoPepper openly apologised for the typo.

Editing it in after it was denied doesn't help. Also keep in mind 1-3 of those bans were invalid, so that's still not 10. Also that wasn't in the 2 month period, that not I, but you, that's right - your admin team, focused on as stated in the ban.

Before you say that you didn't see this, it has been posted three days after you posted your ban appeal on our forums. You were not banned off of them at that time. The only possible way I can think of that would lead to you not seeing it would be if you simply didn't care enough to check it daily.
I must ask, if you didn't want to speak to a "messenger" but instead to LegoPepper himself, why did you bother to text me? I am clearly not LegoPepper.
I am sorry to tell you this but my "facts" come from numerous sources, such as other staff members as well as our players. You may call me unfair here, but the way I see it the face change shouldn't have even came to idea, as realistically people would still recognise someone's face with or without an eyepatch. Then again if you claim that I am unable to remember something that happened 3 - 4 months ago, then how can you be so sure that you remember perfectly?
I am going to take your side on this one, and let's say that his face was completly covered, and your character had the same height, but even then; realistically speaking, how could have he fake his voice?
Why bother checking a topic if its been denied fully? I contacted you because you were the only admin online at the time and I needed my logs, not to contact Lego. Also faking his voice is easily possible via accidents or telling people you have a cold.

I cannot leave a comment on this one, as I wasn't on the server when this happened, nor do I have the logs for it.
Once again, I cannot deffend against this one. Amir has already lost his Super Admin rank, and he will be confronted about this one too.
Just like previously, I was not present when said events happened, so I cannot provide any information on this one.
I apologise if I may offend you, but if you truly have better things to do, then why does this drama thread exist?
+1 Invalid ban. I was misled by a trusted Super Admin that a rule was not to be listened to/followed, so I didn't know until the ban.

I didn't want to mention this, as it may sound like flaming, but on your ban appeal you hosted a little poll if the playerbase thinks that your ban was rightful, two people voted with "No", one person voted with a neutral answer and thirteen people have voted positively. Our playerbase just simply doesn't wants you on the server, as very few of them actually enjoyed playing with you.
Having a vote on a biased forum filled with "fans" of your server and your own admin team who will definitely support the admin(s) doesn't really show anything. I would edit in a vote but you cant edit in drama so RIP.

The rule also states you must balance a hard-boiled egg on a spoon and walk ten paces backwards before you can pass the test in spawn! What a completely arbitrary rule. I get that straight up stuffe roleplaying can hurt a narrative, but the whole forgetin reason roleplays on BL get bad rep is because of the stuffy "serious roleplayerz only" bullstuff turns away 90% of the people playing the game.
Plus you always feel like you're walking on goddamn eggshells trying to impress the SRS RP ONLY admins who freak the heck out if you do anything even remotely tongue-in-cheek.
You haven't been on the server, have you?

You haven't been on the server, have you?
This does not invalidate his or my claims and opinions