LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48434 times)

The 13th century had more crime and violence than you people thought it does.

And yes, civilizations have sent out hundreds of mindwashed citizens to spread their word before invading a castle. If you know anything about 13th century cults you'd know about this.

I didn't scream the server was breaking medieval integrity when I saw that johnny bravo statue

I talked to legopepper. It's whatever I agree with it I guess but 420 minutes is kinda dumb.

tony whoa there calm down with the posts WhOA tony

Local adult blockland player goes loving nuclear

Tony forgot to include one crucial detail.

That all of his mind-controlled slaves had to wear some ridiculous mechanical mask thingies.

That in itself should get your alarm bells ringing.

Tony forgot to include one crucial detail.

That all of his mind-controlled slaves had to wear some ridiculous mechanical mask thingies.

That in itself should get your alarm bells ringing.

Maybe the server should let you pick pre-selected avatar parts then to avoid such things.

I've had town guards from this server try to eat me or throw me in out of bounds areas.

Didn't realize guards ate people back then/

Maybe the server should let you pick pre-selected avatar parts then to avoid such things.

Ah yes, of course it is the server's fault, if people on purpose dress up as something that doesn't fit the medieval theme.

I've had town guards from this server try to eat me or throw me in out of bounds areas.

Didn't realize guards ate people back then/

So do you report it in admin chat (@ and your message) when a guard tries to eat you, or do you just sit there and complain in local chat and then on the forum?

Ok? We don't have to be 100% accurate.
Exactly, so why should Tony have to be 100 percent historically accurate?  forget you're handicapped.

Exactly, so why should Tony have to be 100 percent historically accurate?  forget you're handicapped.
Let me be a little more clear on this, stuffstain. Just because we're not being 100% accurate with the setting doesn't mean you can have characters who have loving cybernetic faces.

As I have claimed before you didn't neccesarily need ten bans to get permabanned. Seven times have been more than enough to get you off the server permanently. We have also excluded all the bans that were 'invalid', and once again your ban logs do not clear after two months.
I think you should've checked it regardless, so you wouldn't call us out on stating that you have ten bans while we have already claimed otherwise. Once again, you said that you didn't want to contact Lego, but earlier you stated that you wanted to talk to him, rather than a messenger, and I don't quite think that faking voice is simple as that, I mean you may try your hardest but I don't think you can mimic Morgan Freeman's voice so amazingly that people would believe that you are indeed him.
You focus on all the reasons in the ban - and focused on the "10" bans in that 2 month period, you focused on it, not me, pal. I never said I didn't want to contact him? He was offline and I asked you for my banlogs, not to contact him. Also yes, I may not be able to mimic someones voice but I could tell people I am ill/have a cold/in pain from a battle.

We knew that Amir was shady, but we didn't know about him also metagaming until you have reported it. You were banned for metagaming for another player on Steam.
That's not the point, I was misled by an admin that the rule didn't apply at all.
Once again, if you knew that the poll would end as such what was the point of adding it in the first place?
Pretty sure the layout said to add one.

Stop reusing points I have already answered about 10 times please.

You focus on all the reasons in the ban - and focused on the "10" bans in that 2 month period, you focused on it, not me, pal.
Sorry dude, but the way I see it you keep on hiding behind the fact that the ban claimed that it was ten bans, while it was actually seven. That's technically the main point why you think you should've been unbanned. I consider that focusiong onto it. Once again, as we have already claimed, seven bans is more than enough to get you perma banned.

I never said I didn't want to contact him? He was offline and I asked you for my banlogs, not to contact him.
If that is indeed the case then why did you complain about the fact that you had to speak to a 'messenger' of his, rather than Lego himself?

Also yes, I may not be able to mimic someones voice but I could tell people I am ill/have a cold/in pain from a battle.
I still do not think that, that's how it works. In my book, it is extremly rare when two people can mimic each others voice perfectly. Even if they are cold.

That's not the point, I was misled by an admin that the rule didn't apply at all.
While I don't know exactly what were you two talking back then, I feel like you're trying to play the victim card here. If an admins tells you that one of the rules don't apply, you should at least ask another about it, rather than taking advantage of it. You didn't even mention that Amir has mislead you in your ban appeal, nor when you got banned for metagaming, which leads me to believe that you actually didn't want it to be known by the admins, as you planned on keeping the method.
However I do have to give it to you that Amir was trurly not a good admin, and he did quite damaged the server's reputition.

Pretty sure the layout said to add one.
The ban appeal format doesn't mentions anything about needing to add any polls. Just because there's a button that says "Add poll" doesn't mean you neccesarily have to click it.

Stop reusing points I have already answered about 10 times please
You are yet to disprove most of them.

So do you report it in admin chat (@ and your message) when a guard tries to eat you, or do you just sit there and complain in local chat and then on the forum?

Multiple times, sure they fetched me out of the out of bounds areas like 3-4 times but still did nothing to stop this crap.