LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for

Author Topic: LegoPepper - Unreasonable Admin, Making up false reasons to ban me for  (Read 48453 times)

Just because we're not being 100% accurate with the setting doesn't mean you can have characters who have loving cybernetic faces.

Maybe the server should let you pick pre-selected avatar parts then to avoid such things.

I just read this entire drama

I laughed my ass off at Lord Tony's posts about the admins running over when someone dies

Also, I don't really play on the server simply because I am not a fan of RP's but from I can get is that there are really complicated rules that kind of ruin the enjoyment of the server.  What if someone wanted to join just to explore the map?  Would they be killed for "trespassing" or would they be banned?  Also, it seems really too restrictive when you can get banned for leaving the server.  I understand that if it is during "sit" or whatever other rule prevents you from leaving.  But what if your internet gives out or there is an emergency?  What if my house is burning down and I am in "sit" but I don't want to be banned from the RP?  I understand there is an appeal section on another forum, but I don't really see that being successful.

The only recollection of the server I have is me being randomly killed by a blockhead then I killed him back.  I remember trying to explore the map then got annoyed because half of the houses were off-limits or locked, then I left.

Sorry dude, but the way I see it you keep on hiding behind the fact that the ban claimed that it was ten bans, while it was actually seven. That's technically the main point why you think you should've been unbanned. I consider that focusiong onto it. Once again, as we have already claimed, seven bans is more than enough to get you perma banned.
Or, you just hate me because apparently someone had around 12 or 15 bans before getting banned? Also I'm focusing on these "10" which is a lie, bans in that 2 month period because that is exactly what the ban focused on.

If that is indeed the case then why did you complain about the fact that you had to speak to a 'messenger' of his, rather than Lego himself?
I said I wanted to speak to lego about my ban, I never asked you about my ban, I wanted my logs, good god can you actually read what I say?

I still do not think that, that's how it works. In my book, it is extremly rare when two people can mimic each others voice perfectly. Even if they are cold.
While I don't know exactly what were you two talking back then, I feel like you're trying to play the victim card here. If an admins tells you that one of the rules don't apply, you should at least ask another about it, rather than taking advantage of it. You didn't even mention that Amir has mislead you in your ban appeal, nor when you got banned for metagaming, which leads me to believe that you actually didn't want it to be known by the admins, as you planned on keeping the method.
Please tell me you have experienced a cold, your voice changes pitch and sounds different. Also if you cant mimic voices then why is disguising even allowed? You should hire better admins, not my fault one lied to me and misled me.

However I do have to give it to you that Amir was trurly not a good admin, and he did quite damaged the server's reputition.
The ban appeal format doesn't mentions anything about needing to add any polls. Just because there's a button that says "Add poll" doesn't mean you neccesarily have to click it.

You are yet to disprove most of them.
Read back

The server gives you a sword and expects you not to use it.

What if someone wanted to join just to explore the map?  Would they be killed for "trespassing" or would they be banned?

Not really. If you enter an area inside a palace with a locked door that has armor in it, a guard there could kill you for trespassing or tell you to leave if they identified you as not one of them. But otherwise the rest of the big map is free. Including the locked doors in abandoned places if you find a key in the wild.

Sorry for the bump, but its hilarious how they stopped replying once all of their points withered out. Since you now understand how the ban is bs, would you mind reconsidering the length?

It's more because we realized it was pointless to argue with you, as with Tony.

It's more because we realized it was pointless to argue with you, as with Tony.
This is funny

"We clearly realize we're in the wrong so we're going to stop responding to save face"

"We clearly realize we're in the wrong so we're going to stop responding to save face"

i've played on the server before, not in a long while, but legopepper isn't an unreasonable guy.
just sounds like complications of communication between the staff led to misunderstanding, lego doesn't seem like the kind of guy to hold a personal vendetta against you.

tbh, I think running a roleplay server isn't easy, especially if you're trying to make it a serious roleplay.
so of course some of the admins in sits are going to make mistakes, but also remember that sometimes roleplays have serious rules or complicated ones.

if you aren't prepared for complicated rules/mistakes by staff every now and again then you shouldn't play on it. not being dismissive, just saying that's why I hardly play on it, because I know the rules are complicated and the staff team isn't the best.

That's what they did to me.

Hiya dudes, I feel like I owe you an answer on why did we actually stopped replying, and I'm going to be 100% honest with you, we feel like this drama has reached a point where I feel like I already had my word and there's not much more that I can say, other than that I strongly doubt that I can convince any of you guys to change your minds, and vice versa. Unlike OP who just bumped a dead drama thread, we at SapphireServers don't aim to star in drama.

We aren't really ashamed to accept our faults, that's why so many of the ban appeals get accepted, however OP is staying banned. From all I know he started up his own server lately, and as expected, he banned numerous of our staff members on sight, as well as claming that he is going to kill ours, to which I must wish you good luck.

We didn't perma-ban Lord Tony on-sight either, we have given him numerous warns as well as previous bans; we kind of failed to see why would he even keep on coming back to our server if he would keep on complaining about how awful it is in the first place.

With that being said, I really hope for this drama to die out soon, as I consider this settled; however if you still have questions, suggestions or ideas regarding the server, don't be shy to send me a message.

Thanks and have fun.

From all I know he started up his own server lately, and as expected, he banned numerous of our staff members on sight, as well as claming that he is going to kill ours,
I never claimed I was going to kill your server, I host an entirely different type. Also I haven't banned a single staff member, I have no clue what you are talking about - nice spinning bullstuff as always to try and make people look in the wrong.

We aren't really ashamed to accept our faults, that's why so many of the ban appeals get accepted, however OP is staying banned. From all I know he started up his own server lately, and as expected, he banned numerous of our staff members on sight, as well as claming that he is going to kill ours, to which I must wish you good luck.
Literally lying and making up stuff just to slander him / validate your actions

Good job