Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.

Author Topic: Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.  (Read 36687 times)

yeah he's a democrat now
anyone else thinks it's loving hilarious he changed back to red after this

anyone else thinks it's loving hilarious he changed back to red after this
oh my god he did

God damn I hate the loving GECK, holy forget. Why the forget does it let me load multiple ESP files if I can't actually reference any of them in the active file? You can force an ESP as a parent master with FO4Edit, but when you try to edit it in GECK it just loving wipes the parent masters that aren't ESMs and makes a thousand stuffty duplicates. This means you can't download a weapon mod, and then use that weapon for a custom NPC in another mod.

Or at-least I can't figure it the forget out. If it's possible the documentation is worse than Blockland's and everyone on the Nexus forum is a dumb forget.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 01:23:41 PM by Rally »

what are some 100% must have mods for fallout NV
i already have NVSE

i already have NVSE
This ur first time Boy

i already have NVSE
Project Nevada comes to mind - with all of its modules intact, of course.

can't play without redesigned 2 and character overhaul

i already have NVSE
topless hula dancer. a must have.

Fallout 4's creation club just broke my loving mods as F4SE no longer loving works.

I'm having fun in fallout 4 on the Xbox One. This is a really good game, has basically no flaws whatsoever.

What I was really surprised about is how well polished fallout 4 was on the exterior, didn't feel like a bethesda game until the really wacky glitches, which were more endearing than annoying.

Can't wait to purchase it for the PC!

Once you play Fallout 4 you'll notice how rushed it is despite being a 4 year old dev cycle.

I'm having fun in fallout 4 on the Xbox One. This is a really good game, has basically no flaws whatsoever.
It really is the perfect game. Bethesda really knows what they're doing!

It really is the perfect game. Bethesda really knows what they're doing!

Sarcasm check failed.

Why is fallout 4 the most tame title in the series?

It's an M rated game but aside from blowing heads off I keep thinking this is a T rated game.

Did they seriously censor fallout 4 enough to get kids to convince their parents that they can play?