Fallout New Vegas 2 rumored; rumor dispelled

Author Topic: Fallout New Vegas 2 rumored; rumor dispelled  (Read 5279 times)

If they were gonna do New Vegas 2 I think it would be better if they just took the old game and gave it updated graphics and gameplay

give me a fallout in texas

If they were gonna do New Vegas 2 I think it would be better if they just took the old game and gave it updated graphics and gameplay
(said no one)

(ever)

I mean if they WANTED to remaster New Vegas that'd be fantastic, but i'd much rather have a brand new Obsidian Fallout game.

I'm not sure what more they can do with the Mojave. They'd have to canonize one ending and that will invariably make someone somewhere angry. NCR leave the Mojave in a relatively stable state and aren't sure great for a new adventure. The legion is an option as it most likely would have imploded in the coming years. The Mr. House and PC ruling are the easiest to go with as they don't change much in the overall power dynamic of the region. Plus, one man is much easier to kill than an army.
I'd bet that if they do make a New Vegas 2 it would have to be a prequel or it would have to been a hundred or more years post NV1.

I'm not convinced, I don't think obsidian would want to work with Bethesda again after they lost out on money.

Although I would like an actual rpg fallout instead of whatever 4 was.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:43:11 PM by tails »

I'm not convinced, I don't think obsidian would want to work with Bethesda again after they lost out on money.
i know a few of the devs said they'd always be open to making another fallout game

If sawyer isn't project leader, then throw it out.

i wonder if theyll ever make fallout in china

i wonder if theyll ever make fallout in china
If they did then they wouldn't have any excuse to make all the characters speak english lol

Fallout: Nuclear Winter pls

I wanna see annexed Canada